PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Free Agent Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or are the Pats the only team that hasn't come straight out and said that they have reached a contract agreement with another team's free agent prior to the commencement of the actual Free Agency period?

The NFL Front Office wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to severely punish the Patriots if they did that... and the national media would have 24/7 round the clock coverage with vans parked outside Gilette Stadium asking Belichick to look into the camera and address all the children that he's harmed while tampering

Uh oh. Bet the Jets would sniff after him. Now that wouldn't be good.

If Brees went to Buffalo they would be instant favorites to win the SB i think lol..

A premiere elite QB becoming available is a scary thought.. the Jets or Bills could immediately contend with an elite QB

If Brees went to Buffalo they would be instant favorites to win the SB i think lol..

A premiere elite QB becoming available is a scary thought.. the Jets or Bills could immediately contend with an elite QB

Well that isn't happening. Saints would obviously want a first from this years draft and Bills traded theirs away. Unless they are going to give up a 1st in '16 and '17.

I think it's more a matter of a team who's window has closed.
A combination of both, really. Total dumpster fire for what used to be a really good team. Many "experts" picked them to go to the SB last year.

I know, remember when Peyton became available and Denver went on to win multiple Super Bowls after signing him?

I am not sure how they could afford all of that. Doubt that Brees will restructure or take a pay cut after being traded. I am already surprised that they can afford to still be in the Revis game, allegedly.

I know, remember when Peyton became available and Denver went on to win multiple Super Bowls after signing him?

They made the Super Bowl as the #1 seed... so im not seeing what your point is here.

You think the Bills or Jets would be a fun team to play against in our division if they had a Brees or Manning level QB?

Whatever you say

They made the Super Bowl as the #1 seed... so im not seeing what your point is here.

You think the Bills or Jets would be a fun team to play against in our division if they had a Brees or Manning level QB?

Whatever you say
I was just making a joke at Manning's expense. Sorry if it came off as rude or anything. Didn't mean it that way bud. You're right that they would become playoff contenders, I think.

I was just making a joke at Manning's expense. Sorry if it came off as rude or anything. Didn't mean it that way bud. You're right that they would become playoff contenders, I think.

Its cool I think im just trying to emotionally deal with all of the happenings in FA right now

We're all on the same team, i overreacted.. lets hope the Pats have some good news for us soon!

Brees playing in the wind and snow? 6-10

Schefter: Colts agreed to terms with free agent defensive end Kendall Langford.

Looks like a depth signing to me. Not sure if he will be the big difference maker on their garbage DL..

Schefter: Colts agreed to terms with free agent defensive end Kendall Langford.

Looks like a depth signing to me. Not sure if he will be the big difference maker on their garbage DL..

Good depth signing. Would've been a good depth option for the Pats.

Good depth signing. Would've been a good depth option for the Pats.

Yes. Although, if Casillas gets a crazy 3y/10m+ contract who knows what the Colts threw at him.. hopefully Grigson overpaid.

Not a signing yet but Schefter is saying Browner will visit NO and the Washington football team soon:

@AdamSchefter: Former Patriots CB Brandon Browner is in New Orleans visiting Saints. Also scheduled to visit Redskins next.

Division rivals making moves and we are stuck with a depleted secondary and a big hole on the defensive line.

I wonder if we would of paid Mccourty if we knew Revis was leaving.
Seems only yesterday we were coming up with Names for the great secondary of our team.

Would like to see contracts for Spiller, Sheard,Rubin,Harvin, Hardy.

I wonder if we would of paid Mccourty if we knew Revis was leaving.
Seems only yesterday we were coming up with Names for the great secondary of our team.

why would we let a top safety go and further weaken our secondary?

I don't know I guess the thought of going back to a soft zone is upsetting me.
Hoping for a pass rush of some kind

Still no Suh's deal? When are people going to call out Chris Mortensen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST