PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012 Mock Draft Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx man. But I'm just hanging around the house following the thread. I will be ready with my selection as soon as Denvers pick is on the board.

You're quite welcome. I will be posting the Voting on Patriots thread in about an hour.

Pretty happy with how the draft has fallen so far for the Bengals.

Best OG prospect in a long time and arguably the best cover corner (with off field concerns so the Bengals will love him).

That coupled with their pickups of Nate Allen and another Vet OG could really add to a good young team.

Only struggle i had was whether to pick Still or Jenkins as i like to try build from the front back and they just lost their sub rushing DT to the Pats. but in the end I thought Jenkins was good value in the 20's.

Any way i can trade up in the 2nd with someone? Who wants this years 2nd and 3rd in a trade?

My being drunk and ATTHEPUB has lightened the load of Dallas totally STEALING my pick at 14. The rivals kill the Eagles taking Kueckly, great pick. Well played.

I just felt that the Cowboys had signed two OG in Free Agency and that Kuechly is just too good a player to pass up. He will be a fixture in Dallas for yrears!

If it makes you feel any better, the Dallas pick of Kuechly (who will only be an ILB for them) doesn't make a lot of sense when they just signed Connor and they still have Bradie James and Keith Brooking under contract.

Unless Janoris Jenkins is off the board at the time the Cowboys pick, that is who they are going to take..

I totally disagree with you ... Jenkins is a cancer and would not even be on my draft board ... Brookings is also in a world of hurt! He has some outside of football issues (financial / family) and frankly he was just not effective. Connor ... are you serious! Kuechly will be a fixture in Big D for years to come.

I think Dallas would pass on both Kuechly and Jenkins after signing Carr and Conner and Drafting Bruce Carter last year. They have plaenty of depth at ILB.

They signed Garbage to play at OG this year in Livings and Bernadeau and DeCastro would have been the pick IMO.

Last edited:
I think Dallas would pass on both Kuechly and Jenkins after signing Carr and Conner and Drafting Bruce Carter last year. They have plaenty of depth at ILB.

They signed Garbage to play at OG this year in Livings and Bernadeau and DeCastro would have been the pick IMO.

A lot of talk in Cowboys forums that they are heavily looking at DE's. I think Jerry Jones likes Brockers potential and he'll be the pick.

A lot of talk in Cowboys forums that they are heavily looking at DE's. I think Jerry Jones likes Brockers potential and he'll be the pick.

Brockers is an enigma. He played only his Senior year. That could be attributed to the overall talent they have at LSU. Sometimes he was a ghost during games and othertimes he was absolutely dominant. I think there are enough good DL that you could get a very good player later in the draft. If Dontari Poe was available I would have grabbed him.

Brockers is an enigma. He played only his Senior year.

He was a redshirt soph this year. With only a 4yr contract in the new CBA. Those guys scare me. Might take him 2 yrs to become a productive player. Not worth the risk. Look at Aaron Maybin. He left PSU after his redshirt soph year. Struggled to get on the field in buffalo because he wasn't mature enough physically/emotionally for the NFL. Bills release him. He grows up a little and the Jets may have a decent pass rusher.

We got Mark Barron and Devon Still in the 1st round. Fabulous job pats fans! Let's get ready for round 2. Here are some positions and options;

I appreciate your idea of sharing information with our fans. But can you please post this in another thread. This is breaking the primary rule of this thread refer to page 1 Thanks.

We got Mark Barron and Devon Still in the 1st round. Fabulous job pats fans! Let's get ready for round 2. Here are some positions and options;

I appreciate your idea of sharing information with our fans. But can you please post this in another thread. This is breaking the primary rule of this thread refer to page 1 Thanks.

Yeah that may need to be deleted.

It may be time to discuss the Giants pick.

What are we thinking at #32 for the GMEN?

RB CB LB?

I want to get this pick in by 1pm(less than 30 minutes from now)

so here are some names...

CB Alfonzo Dennard

LB Zach Brown

RB David Wilson

I want to get this pick in by 1pm(less than 30 minutes from now)

so here are some names...

CB Alfonzo Dennard

LB Zach Brown

RB David Wilson

David Wilson went 30th to the 49ers. They are getting CB Terrell Thomas back and just signed him to a long term deal.

I think DT Jerel Worthy is a serious consideration here as they continue to stockpile DL picks.

woops I missed that one.

I have broadwayjoe's pick so if we have to we can wait this out a little longer but not past 2pm.

I think Mike Adams has to be the pick for the Giants there. They could use an upgrade and he is good value at this spot.

I'm good to make the pick for Indy as soon as St.Louis selects.

Well I went with Zach Brown. We need to move on but hopefully we won't have to do this too often.

I'll post for broadwayjoe in a few minutes if he doesn't do it himself.

Last edited:
I have broadwayjoe's pick so if we have to we can wait this out a little longer but not past 2pm.

You wanna make the pick since Joe isn't online right now?

Edit Nvm.

Last edited:
Well I went with Zach Brown. We need to move on but hopefully we won't have to do this too often.

I'll post for broadwayjoe in a few minutes if he doesn't do it himself.

I will post my pick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back