PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012 Mock Draft Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out for a bit guys since I don't pick again until 34.

With all the top tier OT's gone I went with the second best WR in the draft to pair with Fitzgerald. They are losing Early Doucet and only have Andre Roberts behind him so can use a quality #2 Wr across from Larry.

I'm out for a bit guys since I don't pick again until 34.

With all the top tier OT's gone I went with the second best WR in the draft to pair with Fitzgerald. They are losing Early Doucet and only have Andre Roberts behind him so can use a quality #2 Wr across from Larry.

Good selection I believe the Arizona Cardinals would like that pick.

I made a change to the schedule so when you get the time check on it. If the Dallas pick is not in by 8 am est tomorrow I will make the pick so we can move on.

Sounds good.

In retrospect of the Chiefs signing Eric Winston to play RT it's still probably the right pick as they can start Reiff at LT and move Albert to LG.

My being drunk and ATTHEPUB has lightened the load of Dallas totally STEALING my pick at 14. The rivals kill the Eagles taking Kueckly, great pick. Well played.

i agree that I took Poe to early but there was a need at DT and WR and taking Floyd there would have been nuts and trades are not allowed it that happens in real life i see a team jumping up with carolina to take a player they want

jumped the gun a little bit there with my pick. haha

Thought DeCastro was the no brainer choice here. He is a plug n play guy and probably was BPA.

Will help their run game and the young QB

I don't want to give it away, but I am shocked a certain player on the defensive side of the ball is still available. Not a good fit for my upcoming pick, but great value I feel at this point.

I just wanted to thank you GM's for sending in your PM's. We were able to make 4 selections with the clock inactive this morning. Thats why we are ahead of schedule. Keep up the Good work.

I don't want to give it away, but I am shocked a certain player on the defensive side of the ball is still available. Not a good fit for my upcoming pick, but great value I feel at this point.

I will post your selection shortly.

Still here, wife taking forever to get ready! LOL, made my pick, but didn't know how to get a pic in, would love to learn if someone has the time.

Still here, wife taking forever to get ready! LOL, made my pick, but didn't know how to get a pic in, would love to learn if someone has the time.

What I do is find a picture I like through a search engine.

Right click on the original pic and go to Properties. Then highlight and copy the URL.

In your post put

That should do it.

My being drunk and ATTHEPUB has lightened the load of Dallas totally STEALING my pick at 14. The rivals kill the Eagles taking Kueckly, great pick. Well played.

If it makes you feel any better, the Dallas pick of Kuechly (who will only be an ILB for them) doesn't make a lot of sense when they just signed Connor and they still have Bradie James and Keith Brooking under contract.

Unless Janoris Jenkins is off the board at the time the Cowboys pick, that is who they are going to take..

So as soon as the Texans pick is made we are going to post a separate thread strictly for the Pats selection and after 24 hours we will come to a consensus on whom it will be?

So as soon as the Texans pick is made we are going to post a separate thread strictly for the Pats selection and after 24 hours we will come to a consensus on whom it will be?

Thats exactly right looking forward to see who we will select also. I will post that thread at least by 6 pm today hopefully before like you said as soon as the Texans pick is made because the Patriots pick needs to be posted by 6 pm tomorrow or sooner.

Last edited:
Has Denver timed out? Or is the clock off for the weekend? :confused:

Has Denver timed out? Or is the clock off for the weekend? :confused:

No they still have time we are ahead of schedule. If you like you can PM your selection to me and as soon as Gator Mike makes the Denver selection I will post yours and hopefully I can adjust the schedule for the Patriots to go on the clock sooner.

No they still have time we are ahead of schedule. If you like you can PM your selection to me and as soon as Gator Mike makes the Denver selection I will post yours and hopefully I can adjust the schedule for the Patriots to go on the clock sooner.

Thx man. But I'm just hanging around the house following the thread. I will be ready with my selection as soon as Denvers pick is on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes