PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Interactive NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on going to the Reebok Outlet store today, so I will be gone for a short period. I don't know exactly what time I'll be going yet, since I have to wait for my brother to call me (I'm taking him to get something for his birthday). Ice (the Panthers GM) is currently on the clock, and I sent him a PM last night, so we're really just waiting for him. The Panthers deadline is at 12Noon, and I hope to be around for that deadline, but I don't know for sure that I will.

I mention this because if that pick ends up going to vote, someone else might have to do it for me.

OK, the Panthers selection has now gone to vote. This vote will last until 1PM.

Start the voting!

- SP

How about Buster Davis?

I vote Eric Wright. 1st round talent, nobody seems to want him. I think perhaps we shouldn't award a player like Davis to somebody who no-showed...

Plus, I'd like the next Sam Mills to play for the Saints BEFORE Carolina, again...

Last edited:
I vote Buster Davis LB Florida State also.

Just as a recap the Panthers already drafted Greg Olsen and Brandon Meriweather. Three of their needs were LB, S, TE.
Meriweather can play FS/CB/SS

Last edited:
I vote Eric Wright. 1st round talent, nobody seems to want him. I think perhaps we shouldn't award a player like Davis to somebody who no-showed...

Plus, I'd like the next Sam Mills to play for the Saints BEFORE Carolina, again...

Yea, I really like Buster Davis and wish he was 3-4 inches taller because I would like to have his talent/playing ability on the Patriots.

I think it would not only fill a need, but also be a value pick.

Last edited:
I relent. Buster Davis is the perfect choice.

I'm with everyone, I think Buster Davis is the choice.

We had to vote on Kansas City's second round pick, so we might have to vote in this pick, as well. I think he might have lost interest.

Kansas City doesn't have any fourth rounders, so would be the last time we vote for them, if we do.

Last edited:
KC's biggest needs are at WR, DT, and OL. They've already picked WR and a T. That leaves DT? I vote McBride or Pit****.

Hey Sebman, I'm getting ready to split and I pick at 88. My deadline is 10:00 pm. Is the last deadline of a day finite, or can it carry over to like midnight, when I'll get a chance to check in? Or should I pm my list?

Kansas City missed their pick, so we will now start voting. This vote will last until 3PM

Start voting!

Last edited:
KC's biggest needs are at WR, DT, and OL. They've already picked WR and a T. That leaves DT? I vote McBride or Pit****.

Hey Sebman, I'm getting ready to split and I pick at 88. My deadline is 10:00 pm. Is the last deadline of a day finite, or can it carry over to like midnight, when I'll get a chance to check in? Or should I pm my list?
That's the deadline for your pick, so yes I have to have your pick by then. You can send me a list featuring the players you like, if you aren't going to be around.

Last edited:
That's the deadline for your pick, so yes I have to have your pick by then. You can send me a list featuring the players you like, if you aren't going to be around.

I just pm'ed my list.

I vote more oline - they need it...Manny Ramirez, G, Texas Tech.

Their past picks have been Dwayne Jarrett (WR) and Ryan Harris (OT).

Quinn Pit**** (DT, Ohio State) is my vote.

Broncos have their card in hand and are ready to vote!!!

Are you picking for Bakes, Seb??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand