PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Interactive NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud of the selections we made in this draft with the first day selections of Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma, Steve Smith WR USC and Josh Beekman OG/C Boston College. We hope to get the offense back in gear again and give our quarterbacks more options to work with.

Yup that's a complete offensive overhaul. What is up with BC? They are like an offensive lineman factory for the NFL.

Yup that's a complete offensive overhaul. What is up with BC? They are like an offensive lineman factory for the NFL.

Thats right BC does seem to be an offensive lineman factory for the NFL and some schools just seem to corner the market on certain positions like Penn State was called linebacker U but maybe the University of Miami has taken over that title for now.

Last edited:
Well, Gattis was my guy, but it wasn't to be. But I was hoping to get either he or Johnson. I'll be out of town for the rest of my draft. I'm going to send my draft list to two people...let's say Sebman and Bakes.

Well, Gattis was my guy, but it wasn't to be. But I was hoping to get either he or Johnson. I'll be out of town for the rest of my draft. I'm going to send my draft list to two people...let's say Sebman and Bakes.

Sorry about Gattis (kind of...). When I passed on Meriweather, I was praying he would be there. Good luck on your trip.

I was hoping for Dan Bazuin to fall to me.
Good sack production last 2 years.
My backup choice I considered Samson Satele with experience all along the OL.

hey guys
anyway we can cut down from two hour time limit starting in the fourth round
if you give guys enough notice i think we could get it done
if we cut it to half hour, wed be able to get the whole draft in
any thoughts?

I was hoping for Dan Bazuin to fall to me.
Good sack production last 2 years.
My backup choice I considered Samson Satele with experience all along the OL.

He was my back up pick. So far for my Dirty Birds:

Amobi Okoye, DT, Loiusville
Anthony Spencer, DE, Purdue
Arron Sears, OL, Tennessee
Josh Gattis, FS, Wake Forest

Somewhere in Atlanta, Michael Vick is screaming for good toys, but I love this draft.

hey guys
anyway we can cut down from two hour time limit starting in the fourth round
if you give guys enough notice i think we could get it done
if we cut it to half hour, wed be able to get the whole draft in
any thoughts?

I would do it, but you would almost need a full-time Moderator to take PM's if you wanted to draft that quickly (I can't pick between 10-6 EST for example). I say let this run its course as deep as we can go. Just my opinion.

You probably could have waited on Antonio Johnson, it seems you and I are the two people who really like him (I gave him to NE in two of my mocks).

Bills get a steal in Antonio Pittman, I guess. I'm not a fan of Big 10 players, but I would've taken him in the 3rd, but with Edge, more pressing needs at linebacker or corner. The Cardinals aren't in a position to make luxury picks.

Patskers does not take PM's but I tried. Anyway I missed Meriweather by one pick (packers went S in round 1) in the 2nd round, otherwise I have picked all my guys, so far so good I feel for Jags.

R1 J Anderson DE
R2 E Weddle S
R3 Q Black LB
R4 TBD

Bills get a steal in Antonio Pittman, I guess. I'm not a fan of Big 10 players, but I would've taken him in the 3rd, but with Edge, more pressing needs at linebacker or corner. The Cardinals aren't in a position to make luxury picks.
:nono: According to the front page of the mock Pete gave Marv Levy Antonio Freeman as a RB. (patchick's draft fever must be getting into the hallucination stage...):D

Last edited:
:nono: According to the front page of the mock Pete gave Marv Levy Antonio Freeman as a RB. (patchick's draft fever must be getting into the hallucination stage...):D

LOL, I just noticed that.

Will you be around tomorrow afternoon if I PM you my choices for Seattle(85)?

Edit: Most likely. I haven't been around much today because I had something to do, and I also haven't felt that great, today.

Last edited:
Edit: Most likely. I haven't been around much today because I had something to do, and I also haven't felt that great, today.

sorry to hear that. well i will PM you & Seymour93 just in case.

Well. Er, yes. I mean, no...I see nothing of the kind. :snob:

I will be able to pick tomorrow from 0500 Eastern through to 1900 Eastern or so. I might go out for a bit of shopping, but I'm skint, so there will be no drinking. :(
If I am due to pick after 1900 Eastern, I'll PM (with their permission) Box, Sey and Sebman, as that should cover the various time zones.

Patskers does not take PM's but I tried. Anyway I missed Meriweather by one pick (packers went S in round 1) in the 2nd round, otherwise I have picked all my guys, so far so good I feel for Jags.

R1 J Anderson DE
R2 E Weddle S
R3 Q Black LB
R4 TBD

I think Jack Del Rio would share your happiness.

I'm proud of our first day selections of Darrelle Revis CB Pittsburgh,David Harris ILB Michigan,Brandon Mebane DT California. Our offense has been performing well so I thought that we should address the defensive side of the ball in the early part of this draft and with the receivers that we have to face in the NFC West I wanted to address the cornerback position first and then address other positions for defending the running game later in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand