PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2006 follow-up: Mike Hass

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice story. I hope he does well for the Bears.

He and Ball made the highlights in preseason with their paws...I still want a slow hands guy for the Pats.

Isn't that why we have Welker?

Isn't that why we have Welker?
Could be, I think of him as more of an irritant for the oyster then a receiver. :D I would actually put Gaffney closer to my image of what a Haas or Ball would bring.

I would actually put Gaffney closer to my image of what a Haas or Ball would bring.

No, no, Box. You're not following protocol. Didn't you read the quote in the article?

"He shows the same type of savvy as Wayne Chrebet or Ricky Proehl," wrote Pro Football Weekly's Nolan Nawrocki in the 2006 draft preview."

See, you're only allowed to compare Hass to white receivers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gaffney and David Givens seem like better comparisons than Chrebet, who was closer to Welker in size and shiftiness.

I wish Hass the best, nice to see that hard work rewarded.

After watching Welker drop that pass yesterday, I'm thinking maybe we should have gone with Hass or Gaffney.

With Moss and/or Stallworth on the outside and Watson running the deep seam, the middle of the field will be so wide open a sixth grader could get 5 catches a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News