PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2006 AFC East Season Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WEATHER REVISED - 2006 AFC East Season Preview

SunnyDenmark said:
Good point spacecrime! Yah - take *THAT you GOOOOBERS!

Be advised that GOOBERS are NOT covered under any Federal protection program nor granted any equal rights and therefore can be TARRED AND FEATHERED at any time by the discretion of management. Imagine how SILLY a goober dolphin would look after being feathered. It would be laughed out of the ocean and forced to spend the remainder of its pathetic lonely life as a outcast in some rundown semi -SeaWorld type place in Central America doing three shows a day (and matinees on weekends). You have been warned.

P.S. First Homers, then Goobers. Where are the Raisinettes?
(Do they still sell 'Goobers and Raisinettes' in the USA or am I just showing my advanced age?).
Sorry mate, Goobers get Federal crop subsidies (a late 70's thing), must be why they plant so many and have them running around everywhere.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Sorry mate, Goobers get Federal crop subsidies (a late 70's thing), must be why they plant so many and have them running around everywhere.
Ok, you caught me. I'll come clean. I have NO earthly idea what the heck a Goober is. I thought he meant to type 'booger ' but maybe is dyslexic (no offense). Even sader, the only thing a 'homer' means to me is 1 point on the Green Monster (ie. a 4 bager) but I don't think he was talking baseball.

I better keep this football related - can one buy Goobers and Raisinettes at the Pats home games? Will they soon also come under the new NFL substance abuse guidelines? What about beattle snuff (banned NFL substance?) I am trying to kick my habit and become the next best NFL product to come out of Denmark since Morten Andersen.

Disclaimer (sunnydenmark is not a Dane but really an American living in DK for reasons that cannot be disclosed without level 9 security clearance). Go Pats!

SunnyDenmark said:
Ok, you caught me. I'll come clean. I have NO earthly idea what the heck a Goober is. I thought he meant to type 'booger ' but maybe is dyslexic (no offense). Even sader, the only thing a 'homer' means to me is 1 point on the Green Monster (ie. a 4 bager) but I don't think he was talking baseball.

I better keep this football related - can one buy Goobers and Raisinettes at the Pats home games? Will they soon also come under the new NFL substance abuse guidelines? What about beattle snuff (banned NFL substance?) I am trying to kick my habit and become the next best NFL product to come out of Denmark since Morten Andersen.

Disclaimer (sunnydenmark is not a Dane but really an American living in DK for reasons that cannot be disclosed without level 9 security clearance). Go Pats!
It's not your fault, the lobotomy for a level 9 security clearance affects people in many unexpected ways. :(

http://www.bartleby.com/61/16/G0191600.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back