PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

19 Years ago today the Red Sox broke the curse

Awesome forever. Considering the stakes, the history, and everything around it, the days from three down to the Yankees to winning the World Series will never be surpassed

Back to Foulke... Red Sox fans have longed to hear it...the Boston Red Sox are WORLD CHAMPIONS!

19 years later and it still gives me a rush.

I waited 46 LONG years for that moment!! I still get a little choked up watching it.

This is pretty funny.

From 2004:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
The people who run the Cardinals ball park are top shelf.

Hoards of Sox fans made it to STL but could not get Tix for the game. They were in STL camped outside the ball park. Towards the end of the game when is was apparent that the Red Sox would be WS Champs, Cardinals stadium brass opened up the gates and let all Red Sox fans in to see the finale and celebrate with the team.

STL is a rabid baseball town like Boston and Cardinal fans are just as diehard.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
One of my favorite all time Red Sox plays.

Absolutely.
To this day, Dave Roberts will never have to pay for a drink anywhere in the Boston area and in most of New England.
I was watching that game by myself, living in the Deep South and when he stole that base I  knew for a fact we were going to win that game. Pretty sure I jumped up from the couch and was fist-pumping. I called my brother in Boston and he felt the exact same thing. Ive run into a lot of different Red Sox fans around the U.S. and every one of fthemhad the same reaction/ feeling as me.
Along with that, I was fired up and sure we were going to win that Series after the game. Really had no right to be, down 3-1. But the feeling was shared by millions of Sox fans.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back