PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

19 -0 in the NFL =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? Its probably comparable to someone hitting 74 HR in a season while winning the triple crown, and doing so without the help of roids.

But who cares. Lets enjoy the NFL right now and think about baseball in a week.

Who cares? Its probably comparable to someone hitting 74 HR in a season while winning the triple crown, and doing so without the help of roids.

But who cares. Lets enjoy the NFL right now and think about baseball in a week.

The answer to 50% of the threads this past week have been "WHO CARES?"...but whattaya gonna do on a bye-week?

What to talk about? Maybe the Superbowl coming up in a week...

Last edited:
How about seven post season in a row in baseball(Red sox)

One of the reason I can't stand MLB is that it takes 10 wins to = 1 NFL win. They play what 160+ games in a season? Losing a game in MLB is less than being behind a quarter in the NFL. But, I could be way off. I really don't care about baseball at all.

The nice thing about baseball is that they play almost everyday. The bad part is that few games are as exciting as watching the Dolphins lose.

If the Pats go 19-0, it is INCREDIBLE.

It has to be something like the equivalent of 130+ wins in a baseball season, plus a championship.

trust me, if the Patriots reach perfection next Sunday many will be looking for something to compare it to.
your right about that .here's my best comparison .the redsox winning the 04 alcs after being down 3 to 0 in a best of seven series against the yankees = patriots 19 and 0 . until the sox did it .it had never been done in the long long history of baseball . 19 and 0 has never been done .but the pats are going to change that.

Last edited:
Add about 11 more games to the sox's 8 game winning streak in the 04 playoffs after being down 0-3 to the Yanks, and your close.

How about seven post season in a row in baseball(Red sox)

Dude - that isn't even a record in the last 5 years (it was set in 04 at 8)

Where did you go guys go to school? It would have to be 162-0 plus whatever amount of sweeps in the playoffs series.

If you extend the Patriots record, it still would go on forever into an infinity of wins without losses.

If/when they win, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore