PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

15 and 1.... 3rd seed possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad jokes can be very funny to those that don't take themselves too seriously. You are free to choose annoyance over laughter, but I take great pains not to. Many of my fondest memories are shared, silly moments.
You know what's really a bad joke? The Panthers being undefeated.

And I find it truly sad that you look down on such a thing. By sad, I don't mean pathetic or inept. It's genuinely sad, and I hope that some day you can overcome it.
So..... You find it "truly sad" that I am not rolling over laughing at the concept that you guys are insisting that a 7-0 team is somehow 6-1... That is your shared silly moment.. that somehow bonds you together in some kind of positive feel good funny moment. It is just uninteresting, embarrassing for you, and not in the least bit laugh worthy.

So..... You find it "truly sad" that I am not rolling over laughing at the concept that you guys are insisting that a 7-0 team is somehow 6-1... That is your shared silly moment.. that somehow bonds you together in some kind of positive feel good funny moment. It is just uninteresting, embarrassing for you, and not in the least bit laugh worthy.

There was a recent series of memes on the web where people were showing a combination of confusion and trolling over the Panthers being 7-0 or 6-1. It gained a lot of attention, which you may have missed this week.

@Galeb is just joking around with you.

There was a recent series of memes on the web where people were showing a combination of confusion and trolling over the Panthers being 7-0 or 6-1. It gained a lot of attention, which you may have missed this week.

@Galeb is just joking around with you.
Unfortunately. you're wasting your breath. He clearly understands the joke, but can't get past his ego to appreciate it. The sad thing is that is how, as a society, we now raise our children.

Last edited:
OK, I'm way too drunk to respond and probably shouldn't have posted previously, but I simply can't just insult with applying some type of injury.

For the record, it took me a long time to "get" Boy George", but since, I have learned much from "his" example.

Unfortunately. you're wasting your breath. He clearly understands the joke, but can't get past his ego to appreciate it. The sad thing is that is how, as a society, we now raise our children.

I apologize Galeb. I actually was not aware of the meme thing. Last night I decided to google the 6 and 1 thing. And I have to admit that I found it quite funny as I started to read through it. So I sincerely apologize as my responses are a little bit embarrassing now.

As unlikely as that is, how messed up would it be to get the 3rd seed at 15-1, while in the same year the Colts host a playoff game by winning their division at 6-10.

The NYJFL's solution to that problem in the future will be only to take the home game away from the 6-10 team. They'll still get to play in the playoffs while other teams that have better records and likely have beaten that 6-10 team, will sit at home and watch.

Who gets the 1 seed if Cincy and Pats both go 16-0?

It would come down to strength of victory, then strength of schedule and then points scored minus points against (for all those Rub-It-Inbreds).

I apologize Galeb. I actually was not aware of the meme thing. Last night I decided to google the 6 and 1 thing. And I have to admit that I found it quite funny as I started to read through it. So I sincerely apologize as my responses are a little bit embarrassing now.
I thought you understood the meme considering the number of times you posted 7-0. I too apologize for being harsh. I usually don't post when I've had too many drinks. Unfortunately, last night, I violated that policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes