PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

15 and 1.... 3rd seed possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine that? It's hard enough to believe they're 6-1.

They're obviously the greatest 6-1 team in history. So good some people think they're undefeated.

What if Denver (16-0) beats the Pats (15-1) and Bengals (15-1)..... and then in January the Pats go on to beat both of them in the playoffs plus the 18-0 Panthers to win SB 50. :eek:

I think that would be a feat in sports that would never be matched again.

Id rather we just get the easiest road possible because 5 years from now no one gives a sh.it about who you beat, just that you won it.

What if Denver (16-0) beats the Pats (15-1) and Bengals (15-1)..... and then in January the Pats go on to beat both of them in the playoffs plus the 18-0 Panthers to win SB 50. :eek:

I think that would be a feat in sports that would never be matched again.

The 17-1 Panthers.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Id rather we just get the easiest road possible because 5 years from now no one gives a sh.it about who you beat, just that you won it.

I'd normally agree but in this case I think if the Pats can pull sometime like that off... or even end just one undefeated team's season....that would pretty much get rid of the lingering stench from the result of a certain football game....

It really is incredible what the 2004 Pats did.... they beat teams in the playoffs with a combined record of 40-8 to win the title....

3 7-0 teams and we have to jump to the end of the season already?..just enjoy the darn games on sundays

If things go horribly wrong and the Patriots end up with "only" the 3 seed, so what?

They play some crummy team in a wild card round and then go on to probably face the Bronco and Bengals in the playoffs. Even on the road, neither of those two teams scare me at all.

7-0

you are embarrassing yourself.
The only bad jokes that I've ever been embarrassed about are the mean ones. That one isn't mean. So you can keep trying to poop on our party, but we'll keep having fun anyway.

Three thoughts.
One, we're on to Washington.
Two, whatever the circumstances and whatever the season, as long as Peyton is their QB, it's probably always going to be a good idea to beat Denver.
Three, as for everything else, check back with me in the middle of December.

(PS: We're on to Washington.)

The only bad jokes that I've ever been embarrassed about are the mean ones. That one isn't mean. So you can keep trying to poop on our party, but we'll keep having fun anyway.
At least you acknowledge that it is a bad, not funny or laugh worthy joke.. If it is a "party" it is a silly one indeed.

At least you acknowledge that it is a bad, not funny or laugh worthy joke.. If it is a "party" it is a silly one indeed.
Bad jokes can be very funny to those that don't take themselves too seriously. You are free to choose annoyance over laughter, but I take great pains not to. Many of my fondest memories are shared, silly moments.

[QUOTE=" Many of my fondest memories are shared, silly moments.[/QUOTE]

I don't find this surprising for some reason.

I don't find this surprising for some reason.
And I find it truly sad that you look down on such a thing. By sad, I don't mean pathetic or inept. It's genuinely sad, and I hope that some day you can overcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes