Welcome to PatsFans.com

12 men

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFan24, Jan 22, 2007.

1. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

i mean....you can handle a holding call or a player slipping or something like that to lose some yards on a big drive, but a mental mistake like that is just a killer and not like the patriots. it just seems that is the last thing the patriots would do at that point, make a mental mistake
  2. the taildragger

the taildragger Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

gaffe of the game. has that happened all year? it was like our version of the drayton florence headbutt. shouldn't have come down to that but too many 3-and-outs in the second half. really can't blame any one thing...once we left the game mentally (3rd quarter) our fatigue showed up big time. steelers did same thing last year...but this time the ball bounced their way in the second half. second straight year I'm left feeling we gave the title away...so much easier with the bye and homefield.
  3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

That sums it up. Makes me also realize how badly the Ravens and Chargers squandered their opportunities -- especially the Ravens. Talk about being unprepared.
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +396 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

We ended up with a 2nd and 8. Without the penalty we probably run and who knows what we get. The 7 yards on first down kind of eliminated the negative of the penalty in my mind.