PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12/8 Revised Possible Pats Offseason

I think Kampman is a nice alternative to Merriman, and I applaud the suggestion. Kampman will be a UFA next season, and I think Green Bay is unlikely to try and retain him. However, given his ACL injury, his age (he'll be 30 next November) and the fact that he struggled quite a bit in the 3-4 earlier in the season, I think I would prefer Merriman if the price is right. Merriman brings an intensity and non-stop motor which this defense could use right now, and I'm not sure you'll get that out of Kampman. But I think he's a nice backup option, and I hadn't thought of him. I'm just not sure that he's shown enough to prove that he can be a 3-4 OLB and not just a 4-3 DE.

He was kind of long in the tooth for Green Bay to ask him to convert this season but seeing as though Capers has done the work already and Kampman isn't an avowed meathead, it would make a lot of sense for the Patriots to kick the tires with him.

For the record, I queried Ochmed on Bailey and Cameron Heyward as 3-4 DE's in another thread, and he wasn't particularly high on either: "Bailey I think is a pure 4-3 player. Heyward - I like his game but I do not see BB being interested in him. The Ohio State defense is a true one gap penetrating defense that is very different from ours and BB does not usually draft Ohio State kids, in part because it is too great a projection." The one gap concern applies to Bailey as well.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...13/302020-wes-buntings-all-big-10-team.html (see post #7)

I think Bailey and Heyward are intriguing 3-4 DE prospects with more upside than guys like Arthur Jones or Jared Odrick, but they are less obvious fits for our scheme. Not sure that BB would go after Bailey in the 1st round. If he's available in the 2nd I could see it happening. I'd love Brandon Graham in the 2nd too, but doubt he lasts. I don't see Selvie doing anything for us, no matter in what round he ends up going.

Interesting that Ochmed likes the idea of Dunlap converting to OLB while Bailey showed up at Miami as a 250 lb linebacker. Dunlap, while his ability to bring pressure is undeniable, is so unproductive, I can't see him being worth ignoring his knucklehead tendencies.

Bailey is a lot like Seymour coming out of Georgia, only Bailey put it together more effectively in his junior season. In my eyes, he has the same versatility to be able to play anywhere on a 4-3 or 3-4 defensive line, except for the nose in a 2 gap. He's probably going to declare a year too early but he'll still be a sure-fire first rounder.

I think Ochmed is just being too SECcentic to see Bailey in the proper light. :)

On Brandon Graham, I can't see any way he's going in the first or early second. Woodley had more hype coming out of Michigan than Graham has/will get and lasted into the mid-2nd. With all the short 4-3 end types from the '09 Draft pretty much crapping out, I'm not sure there is going to be much clamor from 4-3 clubs for a 6'1"/6'2" end on day 1 next spring. And, of course, 3-4 teams are gun shy about picking conversion projects in high rounds. I'm hoping/betting Graham will be there when the Patriots have their first 2nd rounder.

Last edited:
Re: I can't believe I'm saying this, but....

Why do you think Ray Lewis will be a FA after this year? He signed a 3 year deal with Baltimore last spring. He's playing well enough to justify it. I think Lewis will play out his contract and retire a Raven at this point.

I heard some media-types about a month ago predicting he'd be a cap-casualty, but I just looked over his contract details, and it seems reasonable, except for the voidable years. He seems very affordable, so you're probably in the right.

A week after this thread was started, the landscaped has changed somewhat:

1. Matt Light came back last week and played LT, with Sebastian Vollmer playing reasonably well for his first start at RT. Light and Vollmer will probably be the starters the rest of the season barring injury, and with Light under contract next year the need to upgrade the RT position may not be as severe as previously projected.

2. James Sanders started at safety and played well. After a blazing start, Brandon McGowan has tailed off considerably. I'm not sure why - perhaps his small frame is wearing down from a grueling season. But it certainly argues for keeping Sanders as part of the safety rotation for 2010.

3. The Adalius Thomas situation has calmed down somewhat, with Thomas coming the closest he has so far to sounding contrite and trying to "move on". I wouldn't be surprised to see Thomas play this week, and I don't think it makes sense to project his situation at this point because of the volatility.

With those things in mind, and given that the FA situation is totally up in the air for 2010 because of uncertainty as to whether or not there will be a new CBA in place or an uncapped year, I would tentatively project the following:

1. I can see the Pats trying to sign a free agent pass rusher. Shawne Merriman would be my first choice if he is available. Aaron Kampman seems like a nice backup option. It is still possible that Derrick Burgess or even AD could be kept on for 2010.

2. With OG up in the air, I don't see BB mucking too much with the OT position if Light and Vollmer work out well. I see Mankins being tendered as an RFA. Neal could re-sign for reasonable money, but given his injury history I do see us drafting a day 1 "road grader" who can play RG (and possibly RT as well).

3. We need depth at DE and DE/OLB in the draft, and difference makers on defense.

4. RB, WR, and TE are lesser needs, but could easily be addressed if the value is right.

5. If Leigh Bodden does not re-sign or is not replaced through FA, then a day 1 CB is quite possible.

6. Vince Wilfork will likely be extended or franchised, but if someone wants to give up 2 1st round picks for him I think he could be gone.

So as of right now my ideal draft through the first 2 rounds would look something like this:

1. Trade up if the cost is not prohibitive for ILB Rolando McClain. If not, then this pick will be used for BVA for one of the needs addressed below.

2a. Draft a road grader OG/OT such as Mike Iupati, Vladimir Ducasse, or Gabe Carimi. They would probably start (or split time with Stephen Neal if Neal re-signs) at RG.

2b. Draft a DE/OLB pass rusher such as Greg Romeus, Jeremy Beal or Austen Lane. Greg Hardy could be an option if he slips.

2c. Open. This could be a 3-4 DE such as Jared Odrick, Arthur Jones, Allen Bailey or Corey Wootton. It could be a CB if Bodden is not re-signed such as Kareem Jackson or Brandon Ghee. It could be a RB such as Jonathan Dwyer, a TE such as Jermaine Gresham or Aaron Hernandez, or even a WR such as Golden Tate or Brandon LaFell.

Note that the priority of 2a, b, and c are interchangeable.

1. Trade up if the cost is not prohibitive for ILB Rolando McClain. If not, then this pick will be used for BVA for one of the needs addressed below.

If the Pats wanted to be higher in the 1st round this year, I think he had multiple chances to get an additional 1st rounder for the 2010 draft. The fact that he didn't pull the trigger leads me to believe that:

a) He does want to take on that contract.

b) He doesn't see value at the top of the 2010 draft

c) All of the above

Is Ghost's contract up after this year?

Yes, but if it's an uncapped year then he's an RFA rather than a UFA, since he has only 4 years experience.

If the Pats wanted to be higher in the 1st round this year, I think he had multiple chances to get an additional 1st rounder for the 2010 draft. The fact that he didn't pull the trigger leads me to believe that:

a) He does want to take on that contract.

b) He doesn't see value at the top of the 2010 draft

c) All of the above

What chances were those? BB acquired 2 additional 2nd round picks for 2010, which gives him lots of flexibility to trade up. Oakland gave him the choice of a 2010 2nd round pick or a 2011 1st, and BB wisely preferred the latter, which offers a much better chance of getting a blue chip player.

As to whether BB sees value at the top of the 2010 draft, it's a little early to tell. And I think that the contract issue becomes minimal if you are looking in the 10-20 range. A top 10 contract is definitely an issue, but the "sweet spot" of the draft is often in the 10-15 range in terms of impact player vs. value. Shawne Merriman, DeMarcus Ware, Terrell Suggs, Ben Rothlisberger, Dwight Freeney, Haloti Ngata, Patrick Willis and Ryan Clady are some of the players taken in this range. Expand it a few picks and you can add in Troy Polamalu and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. All impact players - arguably among the very best players taken in their respective drafts - and none prohibitively expensive in terms of their rookie contracts.

6. Vince Wilfork will likely be extended or franchised, but if someone wants to give up 2 1st round picks for him I think he could be gone.

If Wilfork is traded, I think BB needs to get Cody at all costs. Unless Brace or Pryor is the answer, which looks doubtful.

Nice post, though. Like usual, I expect BB will do some FA shopping to plug all holes in the roster, and be in position to draft by value with need being less of a factor.

We absolutely need a game-breaking WR to take pressure off Welker. Those guys are so hard to project though. I think Arrellious Benn is the best out there, but you look at that offense and wonder if he'll be capable of making the transition to a Pro-style offense, and maybe Gilyard is a safer projection....or can we get by another year with Moss and Aiken and maybe a FA and target Julio Jones next year with the Raiders pick?

Of course, we need more pass-rush, more interior line, and more tight end. Would it surprise anybody if Gresham or Hernandez was the 1st round pick?

/rambling

What chances were those? BB acquired 2 additional 2nd round picks for 2010, which gives him lots of flexibility to trade up. Oakland gave him the choice of a 2010 2nd round pick or a 2011 1st, and BB wisely preferred the latter, which offers a much better chance of getting a blue chip player.

I obviously don't know of any deals on the table, but I do know that Carolina (for pick #43) and Denver (for pick #37) traded away their 2010 1st round picks. The Pats at one point or another had picks #23, #26, #34, #40 and #41. Considering I guessed that Carolina would be shopping their 2010 1st, Belichick must have known Carolina was looking to get a high 2009 pick. Given the McDaniels dynamic, I'm sure Belichick was in the loop with Denver as well. Those are the opportunities I'm talking about.

So I believe that Belichick got 2010 2nd round picks because he that is the position he wanted in 2010. If he wanted the flexibility to get a higher 2010 1st round pick, why not trade with Carolina (a dog team) or Denver (a suspected dog team) and potentially get a pick in your "sweet spot" without having to trade up at all?

As for Oakland, I haven't heard about them offering a 2010 #2 for Seymour. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that it is news to me. I did hear about a #2 from KC for Seymour (which the Pats supposedly used as leverage against Oakland), but the possibility of salary slotting in 2011 makes the Oakland deal a no-brainer.

As to whether BB sees value at the top of the 2010 draft, it's a little early to tell. And I think that the contract issue becomes minimal if you are looking in the 10-20 range. A top 10 contract is definitely an issue, but the "sweet spot" of the draft is often in the 10-15 range in terms of impact player vs. value. Shawne Merriman, DeMarcus Ware, Terrell Suggs, Ben Rothlisberger, Dwight Freeney, Haloti Ngata, Patrick Willis and Ryan Clady are some of the players taken in this range. Expand it a few picks and you can add in Troy Polamalu and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. All impact players - arguably among the very best players taken in their respective drafts - and none prohibitively expensive in terms of their rookie contracts.

I hear you and agree that the value for those players is excellent. But then why would a team picking in the 10-20 range (meaning a non-playoff team in 2009) give up the opportunity for an impact player with a reasonable contract? So I'll stick with my original assessment that Belichick sees value in 2010 in the 30-50 range rather than the 10-20 range.

If Wilfork is traded, I think BB needs to get Cody at all costs. Unless Brace or Pryor is the answer, which looks doubtful.

Nice post, though. Like usual, I expect BB will do some FA shopping to plug all holes in the roster, and be in position to draft by value with need being less of a factor.

We absolutely need a game-breaking WR to take pressure off Welker. Those guys are so hard to project though. I think Arrellious Benn is the best out there, but you look at that offense and wonder if he'll be capable of making the transition to a Pro-style offense, and maybe Gilyard is a safer projection....or can we get by another year with Moss and Aiken and maybe a FA and target Julio Jones next year with the Raiders pick?

Of course, we need more pass-rush, more interior line, and more tight end. Would it surprise anybody if Gresham or Hernandez was the 1st round pick?

/rambling

I agree that if we lose Wilfork we need either Cody or Dan Williams from Tennessee.

The thing about the WR argument that confuses me is what about Brandon Tate? There's no reason to suppose that he won't be fully healed, and he was drafted to be a playmaker and a #3 WR. Mardy Gilyard and Golden Tate are similar style players. I like both, but what do they bring that a healthy Tate wouldn't? Rejus Benn and Brandon LaFell are more Anquan Boldin type possession guys to go over the middle, and Demaryius Williams is a potential big play guy. All have their plusses, but as you say it's often a crapshoot regarding WRs, and why not give Tate a chance and possibly bring in a veteran for insurance in the offseason? We have plenty of other needs.

Regarding TE, nothing would surprise me with BB. Especially if Watson leaves.

I obviously don't know of any deals on the table, but I do know that Carolina (for pick #43) and Denver (for pick #37) traded away their 2010 1st round picks. The Pats at one point or another had picks #23, #26, #34, #40 and #41. Considering I guessed that Carolina would be shopping their 2010 1st, Belichick must have known Carolina was looking to get a high 2009 pick. Given the McDaniels dynamic, I'm sure Belichick was in the loop with Denver as well. Those are the opportunities I'm talking about.

So I believe that Belichick got 2010 2nd round picks because he that is the position he wanted in 2010. If he wanted the flexibility to get a higher 2010 1st round pick, why not trade with Carolina (a dog team) or Denver (a suspected dog team) and potentially get a pick in your "sweet spot" without having to trade up at all?

As for Oakland, I haven't heard about them offering a 2010 #2 for Seymour. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that it is news to me. I did hear about a #2 from KC for Seymour (which the Pats supposedly used as leverage against Oakland), but the possibility of salary slotting in 2011 makes the Oakland deal a no-brainer.

(1) Reiss, IIRC, reported that Al Davis himself offered the 2011 1 because he didn't want to give up the second this year.

(2a) BB reported after the draft that the Patriots were offered packages that involved a 2010 1st in exchange for either 23 or 26, but turned them down in favor of the moves he did make.

(2b) That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't like what this year's first-round has to offer, so much as it does that he saw players he wanted to get in 2009.

(1) Reiss, IIRC, reported that Al Davis himself offered the 2011 1 because he didn't want to give up the second this year.

(2a) BB reported after the draft that the Patriots were offered packages that involved a 2010 1st in exchange for either 23 or 26, but turned them down in favor of the moves he did make.

(2b) That doesn't necessarily mean he didn't like what this year's first-round has to offer, so much as it does that he saw players he wanted to get in 2009.

Good points.

I think you could make a reasonable case that if BB was offered a 2010 1st round pick for #40 (used on Ron Brace) that he should have taken it. Possibly even if he had been offered a 2010 1st for #34 (used on Patrick Chung). But to trade 23 or 26 for a 2010 1st alone makes no sense. The only way that kind of trade would have been reasonable is (1) if there had been a 2009 2nd round pick included in the offer, or (2) if the team making the offer was predicted to finish in the top 10 for the 2010 draft. Otherwise you're just deferring a year without getting much in return. And BB probably didn't like the second alternative, as he doesn't seem eager to draft in the top 10 while there is no rookie salary cap.

If BB had come away with the identical draft but had also traded away #40 to Carolina (instead of San Francisco) so that they could draft Everette Brown, I would have been thrilled. Not sure if they ever called us.

But to trade 23 or 26 for a 2010 1st alone makes no sense. The only way that kind of trade would have been reasonable is (1) if there had been a 2009 2nd round pick included in the offer, or (2) if the team making the offer was predicted to finish in the top 10 for the 2010 draft. Otherwise you're just deferring a year without getting much in return. And BB probably didn't like the second alternative, as he doesn't seem eager to draft in the top 10 while there is no rookie salary cap.

He didn't divulge the exact details; he simply said that the Patriots had received at least one offer (maybe more) that would have involved trading out. I don't know whether they offered 2010 1 + 2009 2 or something else, but he didn't see enough value in it to make the deal.

He didn't divulge the exact details; he simply said that the Patriots had received at least one offer (maybe more) that would have involved trading out. I don't know whether they offered 2010 1 + 2009 2 or something else, but he didn't see enough value in it to make the deal.

Hard to say. BB has never been averse to picking up a 1st round pick in the following year (trading #19 in 2003 for #36 + a 2004 1st, and #28 in 2007 for #110 + a 2008 1st), so I can't imagine him turning down that kind of trade if the value was there.

The trade with Green Bay was #26 + #162 for #41, #73 and #83. #41 was used to draft Darius Butler, considered a likely 1st round pick. #73 was traded for a 2010 2nd round pick from Jacksonville. And #83 was used on Brandon Tate, who would have been a potential 1st round pick if he hadn't gotten injured. So it's hard to argue with the value that BB got from that trade. I can imagine that GB may have offered a 2010 1st instead of #41, and that BB turned them down, which was probably the right thing to do given the depth available in the 2009 draft.

I would have liked to get a bit more from Baltimore for trading down from #23 to #26 than just the #162 pick (subsequently traded to Green Bay). But essentially, instead of taking Darius Butler at #23 we ended up taking him at #41 (at a cheaper cost) and picked up Brandon Tate and a 2010 2nd round pick from Jacksonville. That's pretty decent value.

Again, no one would have been shocked if BB had taken Darius Butler over Clay Matthews at #23 last year. Butler was a pre-draft favorite of many on this board.

Again, no one would have been shocked if BB had taken Darius Butler over Clay Matthews at #23 last year. Butler was a pre-draft favorite of many on this board.

Given the need for safety and the availability of Chung, Delmas, and Moore, as well as the drafting of Wheatley and Wilhite and the signings of Springs and Bodden, I would have been absolutely shocked if Butler were picked at #23

But couldn't he have traded out of #23 and ended up with the same 2009 players AND an additional #1 in 2010 (instead of 2 #2's)? If so, why get 2 #2's to use as leverage to trade up in the 1st round instead of just getting a 1st from Carolina/Denver/etc. and possibly end up high (but not too high) in the 1st round without doing anything?

There are some logical explanations:

1) Targets are juniors and uncertain they will come out. See how the draft plays out and trade up only if it falls just right. Otherwise sit with picks in the 30-50 range where the value is higher.

2) Don't like the projected value in the 1st round

I think #1 makes less sense since it is a defensive posture and assumes that it would be difficult trading out of the 1st round into multiple 2's. That seems off to me.

#2 makes more sense to me. Position yourself where you want to be and adjust only if unanticipated situations pop up. If Belichick wanted to be in the 10-20 range in the 2010 draft, he would be. The fact that the Pats are sitting with multiple picks in the 30-50 range leads me to believe that is where Belichick wants to be. He may trade up in the 1st next year, but I don't believe that is his intention at this point.

OK, so you would have been shocked. But I doubt many others would have been. Consider the following April 2009 mocks:

1. Don Bank's 6th (not sure if it was his final) 2009 mock had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23, noting "I have it on good authority that Belichick loves Butler and will make him the second cornerback to come off the board. All you need to know is the Pats head coach attended UConn's pro day, and that's not an every-day trip for Mr. Hoodie."

Matthew Stafford goes No. 1 to Detroit Lions in NFL Mock Draft - Don Banks - SI.com

2. Wes Bunting's April 13th 2009 mock for the National Football Post had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23.

NFP Three Round Mock Draft | National Football Post

3. Scott Wright's final 2009 mock for NFLdraftcountdown had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23.

Draft Countdown - 2009 Final Mock Draft

4. GBNreport's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23.

Great Blue North Draft Report

5. Rick Gosselin's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking DE/DT Peria Jery at 23 and Darius Butler going #24 to Atlanta.

Rick Gosselin's final NFL mock draft | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

6. Nolan Nawrocki's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking TE Brandon Pettigrew at 23 and Butler going #26 to Baltimore.

ProFootballWeekly.com - Tyson Jackson projected to go third; Redskins want to trade up for Mark Sanchez

7. Mel Kiper's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking RB Donald Brown at 23 and Darius Butler going #30 to Tennessee.

Updated 2009 mock NFL draft: Mel Kiper breaks down the first round - ESPN

8. Todd McShay's final 2009 mock had the Patriots taking DE/OLB Connor Barwin at 23 and Darius Butler going #25 to Miami. Butler to Miami at 25 was a major draft day rumor last year.

Updated 2009 NFL mock draft: Todd McShay's updated first-round projection - ESPN

McShay's April 21 7 round mock had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 34:

2009 NFL mock draft: Jason Smith and three other offensive tackles rule the top 10 - ESPN

9. Pete Schrager's final 2009 mock for Foxsports had the Pats taking Knowshon Moreno at 23 and Darius Butler at #34.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...231471-4-23-pete-schrager-7-round-mock.html

10. Rob Rang's final 2009 mock for NFLdraftscout/CBSsports/USAtoday had the Pats taking Clay Matthews at 23 and Darius Butler going #25 to Miami.

Mock draft 3.0: With Stafford deal done, intrigue turns to No. 2 pick - USATODAY.com

A few days earlier, Rang's 4/20 mock had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/230623-4-20-2-rounder-rob-rang.html

11. Walter Football's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking ILB Rey Maualuga at 23 and Darius Butler going #25 to Miami.

WalterFootball.com: 2009 NFL Mock Draft

12. Mike Detiller's final 2009 mock had the Pats taking LB Clay Matthews at 23 and Darius Butler going #25 to Miami.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...230858-4-21-mike-detillier-2-round-mock.html

13. Chad Reuter's final 2009 mock for NFLdraftscout/CBSsports had the Pats taking Clay Matthews at 23 and Darius Butler going #30 to Tennessee.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...3/230856-4-21-3-round-mock-chad-reuter.html

14. NEPatriots final 2009 mock had the Pats taking DE/OLB Aaron Maybin at 23 and Darius Butler going #26 to Baltimore.

2009 NFL Mock Draft

15. Patriotsblog.net had the Pats taking Darius Butler at 23 in their final 2009 mock, noting "Butler’s name has been connected to the Patriots as of late, and I would not be the least bit surprised if the Patriots pulled the trigger on him if he was around at 23."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...13/231628-patriotsblog-net-7-round-mock.html

In addition, there was significant discussion on this board about Darius Butler being a potential choice at 23:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...30069-pats-will-not-take-darius-butler.html
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/227849-darius-butler-23-a.html
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/226751-darius-butler-overrated.html

I conclude the following from all of this:

1. No one knew what the Pats were going to do at #23, but Butler was one of several players popularly projected there.

2. Butler was considered a 1st round pick by many of the top draft gurus and sites.

3. BB personally attended UConn's pro day and was rumored to be enamored of Butler. Rumors of Butler to the Pats were common last April, by Mike Reiss among others:

He'll be a guiding Light - The Boston Globe

I stand by my assertion that few people (obviously not yourself) would have been shocked if Butler had gone to the Pats at #23, and most would not have questioned him being reasonable value at that point in the draft.

But couldn't he have traded out of #23 and ended up with the same 2009 players AND an additional #1 in 2010 (instead of 2 #2's)? If so, why get 2 #2's to use as leverage to trade up in the 1st round instead of just getting a 1st from Carolina/Denver/etc. and possibly end up high (but not too high) in the 1st round without doing anything?

It depends on what exactly was being offered.

Remember that all they got in 2007 for trading their first for San Francisco's first in 2008 was an extra fourth-rounder (but then that fourth became Randy Moss ;)).

If that was the sort of offer they were getting, then, no, they would have had to give up at least one of their second-rounders from this year (although some here might consider that a feature, not a bug ;)). But if they were actually getting offers of a 2009 2 + a 2010 1, then it does lend credence to your argument that he may not have wanted a potential top 10 pick this year.

Wait...now we're praising draft sites' accuracy on the players the Patriots would want? Don't we ridicule them every year on their choices, with the exception of Gosselin and maybe Nawrocki? Don Banks is ludicrous...Belichick has gone to the UCONN pro day numerous times....and UCONN has a bunch of players he had to be at least a little bit interested in besides Butler...Beatty, Lorenzen, Williams, Brown...

Stacked as we were at corner, and with pretty obvious holes at safety and the offensive line....and defensive line looking toward the future, spending a 1st rounder on a CB seemed foolish.

However, I did like Butler, and I believe he was in my mix for one of the second round picks.

Edit: After checking my board, I had him as my #3 corner, with a mid-2nd round grade.

Last edited:

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back