PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Minutes Worth of Bengals/ Pats Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
patchick said:
As someone who had to miss the game, THANK YOU.
Let me give that a big fat SECOND. This is as close as it comes to seeing the game on TV. I only wish the video quality were a little better, but that's nitpicking. Thank you thank you THANK YOU.

PatriotPat said:
I made the video and was going to post it later. Glad you guys liked it. I can't do it every week though. There were a lot of great plays in that game and I wanted to put something together while watching it again.

PatriotPat, you are awesome. A really well done video that is a great service to us all before Youtube eventually faces copyright laws =P

This video really shows off Maroney's Bo-like skills, as well as Jarvis Green's devastating pass rushing skills.

NIce video, thanks. Maroney is just a monster:eek:

Very nice video, especially dillon"s dance. Hope we get to see clips every week. Thanks a lot. GO PATS:singing:

I watched the game live but when I watch it live it's too nervewracking to really enjoy the highlights of the game, thank you for putting this together, REALLY enjoyed it.

Parker said:
have to give a huge thanks as well. as a Florida guy I have to slave over my computer and wait for terrible clips on Fox. if you could make this happen every week I am sure plenty of people like me would be pumped. thanks again.
Ditto from a California guy that was stuck with awful Raiders - Browns on CBS. Thanks! This showed a lot more than any of the ESPN summaries.

patsox23 said:
whoever did that, PLEASE DO IT EVERY WEEK

No kidding.

It seems like most other teams are heavily supported on youtube, I'd love it if the Patriots got a dedicated videomaker that'd do weekly highlights etc.

PatriotPat said:
I made the video and was going to post it later. Glad you guys liked it. I can't do it every week though. There were a lot of great plays in that game and I wanted to put something together while watching it again.

Friggin awesome. If you ever get the itch again, at least you know it'd be appreciated by all of us :D

(I can beg, I can)

;)

Last edited:
PatriotPat said:

compliments and 1000 grazie. very well done

Somebody needs to take that Pats season highlight video and overdub all of the Ron Borges comments at various points to show what a tool he is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft