PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Minutes Worth of Bengals/ Pats Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, shows all the scores, big runs by maroney, reverse with jackson, brady's run, all the big plays

Good post - thanks for that link!

Now that is a nice little summary of the big plays in the game. Great find!

Awesome summary of the game. Man, I had forgotten so much of that because I was drinking. Whoever posted that on youtube should do that every week (that we win, anyway).

Great stuff, now if I can find one in HD :D

Thanks!

whoever did that, PLEASE DO IT EVERY WEEK

have to give a huge thanks as well. as a Florida guy I have to slave over my computer and wait for terrible clips on Fox. if you could make this happen every week I am sure plenty of people like me would be pumped. thanks again.

at least I get to see the Pats play this years Super Bowl Dolphins on Sunday.

whoever did this THANK YOU!!!!!
I was very not happy yesterday when I learned my dad couldnt tape the game because of a malfuntioning VCR. I was looking forward to watching it a few times when I get home in a week, but this more than made up for it!
I typed that before I even watched the clip, just finished and that was AWSOME!!!! That is the patriot team we have all come to know and love! one of my favorite plays (besides the obvious big ones) was when D. Grahm caught that ball end of third quarter (after the big maroney run) I think and before going out of bounds administered a nice blow/stiff arm to the bungle before going out of bounds. looks like the stiff arms/putting out the hurt on offense is becoming contagious!

Last edited:
You guys can also go on ON DEMAND under NFL network, press NFL Replay and you get a 10 minute highlight reel as well.

I made the video and was going to post it later. Glad you guys liked it. I can't do it every week though. There were a lot of great plays in that game and I wanted to put something together while watching it again.

As someone who had to miss the game, THANK YOU.

PatriotPat said:
I made the video and was going to post it later. Glad you guys liked it. I can't do it every week though. There were a lot of great plays in that game and I wanted to put something together while watching it again.
Thank you for that. What a thing of beauty!

Good job. I watched Matt Light, he either played really well or the Bengals right end is a stiff.

Daniel Graham got a sweet block on Maroney's long run. He sealed the guy off like an offensive lineman. Then the next play he makes a reception and then throws the defender out of the way. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back