PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

☢Ͳ: HoF Game Tonight... The '23 Pre-Season kicks off

Watson is dining al fresco with Shercock Holmes

same old scumbag shyt stink green turd rat **** undisciplined PUNK jerkoffs....and Mike Tirico could use about 55 slaps in his flappergums...another POS

There you go again. Always beating around the bush with feeble, timid, non-committal fluff aimed at offending no one. Grow a pair, why don'tcha.

So much respect for Revis class act.
I wish he was a career Patriot.
Him and Ty Law the most dominant defensive backs I had the joy to watch.

Screw You *** Ant A

Wow NYFL gives the Chefs a layup for their home opener?! Little sisters of the Poor weren't available? Take the Chefs to cover.

With that said, this is the point where I’ve stopped being excited that football is back and realize that I don’t care about other preseason games aside from ours. Have a nice night.

Jets in this game gives HBO a great opportunity to highlight Canton with Hard Knocks next week. Let's hope they don't screw it up.

Interesting how Rodgers is so matter-of-fact about becoming a Hall of Fame member. He will, of course, but show just a little humbleness, man. It hasn't happened quite yet.

absolute Scum Scala Scum call right there...I'm baldy Mc****nutz the tough guy shyt eater and we go for it on 4th down in a meaningless preseason game because OG JTSE!!!!...I'd like to see a Browns player smash his fcking skull with a helmet and give him 500 friggin' stitches....

ha!...half the lights just went out...maybe Scum Scala Bumfukk will try to go for it on 5th down...goddamned POS baldheaded chicken fkkin' asswipe of the year so far

Man, Klecko got old.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back