PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Nobody is coming. It’s up to us”

Yep... Slater plus one more from Board/Davis/Schooler - and ONLY ONE MORE from them - is all we need. Ty Monty is a Disgrace to the flying Elvis.
Board got a tremendous welcome from BB and as far as I know I have never heard anything about him making any plays. Of course, I may have missed the reports but I would take Schooler first.

Everyone used to be dying to take down the Patriots. They couldn't do it, but BB has. He should have been fired after the Matt & Joe decisions.

That is on management. Extend him? What?? Decisions look a lot like the Raiders brain trust. That is out of touch, delusional, time for Robert to go away.

We should consider that in many cases - obviously in this one - help can take the form of addition by subtraction. The causes of our problems are in our building, right? Remove them. Such subtraction will help. Then we can start adding help after that is done.

We'll be fine. We have hefty resources. We just someone around who can expend those resources competently.

6 Super Bowls buys you the right to "retire" or "quit" after the season's over.
The only urgency is to ensure Bill plays no role (whatever) related to roister building between now and the end of the season. That accomplished, there really is no reason to move Bill out during the season. If you are in the Suck-for-Whomever contingent (I spend some time there myself), then Bill just may be the perfect HC at this point, based on recent performance.

Slater is redundant if you have schooleri would want them to have 3 QBs and train and beat the heck out of all 3 till we find QB of future.

The round should not matter. All 3 QBs have equal chances of being starter . So with that in mind I wouldn't want a veteran unless it's someone like doubs.

Yep. Slater is the high priest of a dead religion - The Patriot Way. It's very sad but, to borrow a phrase from that religion, "It is what it is." I wish there were a way to get Slater into the NFL Hall of Fame, but we can at least look forward to his enshrinement in the Patriots' Hall of Fame. I am old enough to remember seeing his dad play, so I guess this is just the closing of yet another circle. There's a lot of that going around.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back