PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to AZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDynasty

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm already in Zona and have been trying to figure out where Pats fans will be when they get to town. So far my understanding is that all the hotels are booked (there just aren't that many) and the NFL has everything around the stadium locked down as far as land goes to tailgate on.

A few of the hard core Cards fans pointed me to this site www.supergate08.com which is a giant organized tailgate party where we can all stay and tailgate for the weekend. They also have shuttle service to the NFL experience and a bunch of other activities so a group of us already signed up to make sure we have a place near the stadium. We rented an RV and we're ready go already!

I'm told there are a boat load of Packer fans already scooping up spots so I hope to see a TON of Pats jerseys at SuperGate '08 w/us! :rocker:

"the NFL experience" is lame. Dont waste your time.

I'm already in Zona and have been trying to figure out where Pats fans will be when they get to town. So far my understanding is that all the hotels are booked (there just aren't that many) and the NFL has everything around the stadium locked down as far as land goes to tailgate on.

A few of the hard core Cards fans pointed me to this site www.supergate08.com which is a giant organized tailgate party where we can all stay and tailgate for the weekend. They also have shuttle service to the NFL experience and a bunch of other activities so a group of us already signed up to make sure we have a place near the stadium. We rented an RV and we're ready go already!

I'm told there are a boat load of Packer fans already scooping up spots so I hope to see a TON of Pats jerseys at SuperGate '08 w/us! :rocker:

UMMM Theres still a game to be played,Even though the Pats are a heavy favorite your post leaves much to be desired,

San Diego is not a college team.

NOTHING is guaranteed and you already have the teams matchup set for SB 42????? :rolleyes:

Almost the same type post in 2004 when the Steelers fans were wondering where to stay in the surrounding Super Bowl city area :rolleyes:

B-A-D K-A-R-M-A

STOP IT!!

I know, I know, but I live here and am going with my Brady jersey on regardless. Just hoping me and my group are not out numbered badly!

Pats 38-17. And to quell any nerves I have 2 words for you: Norv Turner.

Get the F out of there and go home before you jinx us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes