PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

vote for LoMo for Rookie of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
www.nfl.com

Vote for LoMo for Rookie of the Week. Diet Pepsi style.

Does he deserve it?

Where do I vote?

If I could choose anyone from the Patriots it'd be Chad Jackson. I didnt see but I heard Addai did pretty damn good this week.

Last edited:
meh Maroney last with 6% votes. Lawson is in lead

Has Maroney ever won that thing?

zippo59 said:
Does he deserve it?

Hold on, let me come up with a witty answer!!

Yes, he deserves it.

zippo59 said:
Has Maroney ever won that thing?
He had a better week last week, but they didn't dare nominate him because his numbers out-did Reggie da Bush.

Pats fans in Florida please feel free to vote twice.

Hilarious, they made sure to count Reggie Bush's return yardage so he had 140-ish all purpose yards to Maroney's 150-ish last week. This week, Maroney only gets noted for his running, nothing mention about averaging 32 yards per KR. :D

What a crock of crap NFL.com's contests are!

I would vote and will vote when "Kool-Aid" does a bit more...I'm betting that before the season is over he or Jackson will have at least 1 and maybe 2 each...

Maroney was good again last week but not like he was against Buffalo when he had about 50 yards in less then 5 carries. This week he I wont vote for him and wont vote at all. I'm sure there are thousands of Colts fans clicking away for Addai though.

Kdo5 said:
Maroney was good again last week but not like he was against Buffalo when he had about 50 yards in less then 5 carries. This week he I wont vote for him and wont vote at all. I'm sure there are thousands of Colts fans clicking away for Addai though.

honestly. maroney doesnt deseve it this week. last week..yes. this week..guys looked better looking at stats at least. 2 caches addai, 5 catches DeAngelo along with over 70+ yards rushing

Maroney doesn't deserve it???????

Any Patriot gets my vote, PERIOD.

Vote for Addai if it makes you feel good. Or whoever. :rolleyes:

i did vote for Laurence but i was just saying..he really doesnt deserve it over other guys

Addai was the best rookie in week 2. Maroney, IMO was the best in week 1. Addai had 82 yards rushing and 22 yards receiving, including his first NFL TD (as did Maroney, scored his first NFL TD). Maroney leads all rookie runners in rushing yards, but also has more carries

Maroney NE 33-151 4.6ypc 1 TD
Norwood AT 19-111 5.8ypc
Addai ID 23-108 4.7ypc 1 TD (receiving)
Bell DE 23-102 4.4ypc 1 TD
Williams CA 13-74 5.7ypc 1 TD
Bush NO 21-72 3.4ypc

Maroney has 275 all purpose yards
Williams has 256 all purpose yards
Bush has 250 all purpose yards
Addai has 152 all purpose yards

I don't know why some of you are saying he doesn't deserve it... obviously if he's on the list he deserves this award, should he get it. Also, I don't think Addai is all that impressive because he's probably the main featured back of the Colts now that the Edge is gone, meanwhile LoMo ran for good yardage while sharing load with our featured back Corey. Other than that, I think the rest of the rookies are quite impressive.

edgecy said:
www.nfl.com

Vote for LoMo for Rookie of the Week. Diet Pepsi style.

Er...just as a sidenote:

LoMo sounds like somthing I'd order as a special at the local Chinese take-out.

Carry on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore