Vick: Write to the nfl - I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaronPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Asking for vick's *****.
http://www.nfl.com/help/emailtech

This is what used bc I wasn't able to find any other 'contact' links.
If you have a better link please submit it.

I gave them my opinion on Vick and also demanded the commissioner's email address so I can personally tell him how I feel about this sorry excuse for a human being.

I personally hope he gets suspended, the Falcons draft a real QB who then outplays Vick and throw him out the door.

Last edited:
The email address above is to the cbssportline.com tech guys, who oversee nfl.com's web page. They won't be able to respond to complaints. They will direct you to the NFL mailing address and claim the NFL does not have an email address. By the time you are done with them you will feel like Kafka trying to get to the Castle.

Last edited:
you think they care about your opinion on Vick? lmao

Vick didnt do anything wrogn deserving a suspension. shut it

Last edited:
I'm looking at the Commish's email and phone number right now. I'd give it to you, if I felt like losing my job. :D

Yes, yes they do care that fans are disgusted with players who think they can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it. Do you think they suspended Pacman and Henry because the executives didn't like what they did? It's all about image buddy, the NFL adores being on top of the world right now, and being in any way shape or form associated with animal abuse looks BAD, people will care more about this than any crap Chris Henry pulled.

What?!

The guy got caught with marijuana earlier and now he got arrested for tresspassing and various other activities. If the league wants to suspend him for it, then they will.

What?!

The guy got caught with marijuana earlier and now he got arrested for tresspassing and various other activities. If the league wants to suspend him for it, then they will.

find me a link where it says he got caught with mary J
go ahead. nothing came out of the water bottle incident. no marijuana...but go ahead. use your fake facts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2738494

Last edited:
What?!

At least know what you are talking about. Vick never was caught with marijuana. He was caught with a bottle that smelled like weed. No charges where brought. This thread is about a house which Vick owned that had illegal activities going on in it.

Last edited:
At least know what you are talking about. Vick never was caught with marijuana. He was caught with a bottle that smelled like it. No charges where brought. This thread is a about a house which Vick owned that had illegal activities going on in it, that Vick did not partake in. You cannot suspend someone for what someone else does if they have no involvment in the situation:rolleyes:

read my link

no evidence of marijuana.

read my link

no evidence of marijuana.

Either way, until the cops can prove Vick was abusing animals they cannot suspend him. As you said about the "weed" issue. There where no chargers so you cannot suspend him.

Either way, until the cops can prove Vick was abusing animals they cannot suspend him. As you said about the "weed" issue. There where no chargers so you cannot suspend him.

exactly

so people cant use the water bottle incident as a fact. Nothing came of it

He owns the house but his nephew lives there so what..? If he didnt do anything there he has to get suspended because something happened in his house? So if i go into someones house and smoke or do something illegal..hes the blame? Vick is a rich man..i doubt he spends every minute at home or the home he bought for his nephew(not sure if he lives in that house)

theres no evidence yet that Vick is running the "dog fighting" thing..plus that wouldnt be enough to get him suspended

Ron Mexico..we all remember that..big deal, thats behind everyone

He did show the middle finger last year ..he paid the fine

now look at Pacman who got suspended

Arrested 5 times, questioned 10 by police since being drafted '05
-assault
-vandalism
-night club altercation
-attacked officer didnt he?
-disorderly conduct
-public intoxication
-spit in face of a woman at a party(misdemeanor assault)

theres more..

Vick was guility for 1 thing(not telling female of his disease or w.e ) and did something wrong on the field (show finger)

edit************** Vick doesnt live in the house where illegal pet activites went on**********

Last edited:
Wayne Pacelle, president and CEO of The Humane Society of the United States, said the group has "heard troubling reports for some time that Michael Vick has been involved in organized dog fighting, and we fear that this investigation may validate that very disturbing allegation."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6743208

Could be more to this.

I'm not normally the spelling police, but come on.

You have to use the whole quote to put it in context....
"Please edjucate yourself."

I bet the Falcons wish they didn't trade away the best backup quarterback in the league a month ago.

Do you remember Vick's overtime scramble from midfield about 3 years back for a touch? Probably the most exciting play in the NFL I have ever seen, after dismissing my Patriot bias.

Yes, yes they do care that fans are disgusted with players who think they can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it. Do you think they suspended Pacman and Henry because the executives didn't like what they did? It's all about image buddy, the NFL adores being on top of the world right now, and being in any way shape or form associated with animal abuse looks BAD, people will care more about this than any crap Chris Henry pulled.

IMO, Chris Henry should not have been suspended. The league had plenty of time to do something about Henry earlier.

If is was not for Pacman Jones in Vegas, Henry would have never been suspended. It was a convenient thing for the league to do.

I'm not normally the spelling police, but come on.

I am not normally the shut the f up police, but come on. Sometimes posts have to be mad fast because one is at work. :cool:

exactly

so people cant use the water bottle incident as a fact. Nothing came of it

He owns the house but his nephew lives there so what..? If he didnt do anything there he has to get suspended because something happened in his house? So if i go into someones house and smoke or do something illegal..hes the blame? Vick is a rich man..i doubt he spends every minute at home or the home he bought for his nephew(not sure if he lives in that house)

theres no evidence yet that Vick is running the "dog fighting" thing..plus that wouldnt be enough to get him suspended

edit************** Vick doesnt live in the house where illegal pet activites went on**********

Are you a lawyer?
Do you know what you are talking about?
Or are you just think you do and are a vick apologist???

If you go smoke weed in somebody's house they are just as responsible as you are since
They let you part take in illegal activity under their supervision, on their property, with their consent.
Without their consent of your smoking on their property no crime would have occurred.
I really hope you never break the law because with your reasoning you'd be in jail.

If you get drunk at a freind's house drive home and kill somebody your freind is partially responsible for letting you drive intoxicated. People have been charged with manslaughter for letting this happen.

The message here is that the owner of the propery is legally responsible for what goes on on his land if it can be proved he was aware of the activites taking place.
Look up the facts before you start spewing words pretending you know the law since you clearly don't judging by your statements.
As a property owner you are responsible for activites that take place on your property it's as simple as that.
Especially if a court of law can prove you had knowledge abou it.

You say there is no evidence he was running it?
Why then did authorities find 3 buildings there were constructed to house dogs (kennels)?
Who paid for those?
Who signed the check to get those built?
Was it Vick's rich nephew or the guy that has a better part of $100M in the bank.

Last edited:

shut it?
grow up.
I'll voice my opinion here.

And yes they do care about my opinion.
I'm a consumer. I buy the NFL brand.

Ignorant folks like you who think companies don't care sit on their behinds and do nothing and then point the finger and say 'told you so, nothing's changed'

I'm sure you didn't think anyone cared about Imus either right?
People sent 1000s of emails to NBC and look what happend.
If people send emails to the NFL they will know they care and things will change.
That's the way the real world works.
Without action there will never be a reaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore