PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unfreaking real!!!!!

ANGR89

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
They just interviewed Joe Theismann, the one big name who has defended Brady, and they did not ask him one question about this whole deflate gate BS!!! I swear if they know someone is going to defend them they don't want to talk to them about it! I have no idea why I let this crap piss me off so much but it does!! $$$$

I heard an interview with Theismann this morning on NFL Radio. About 15 minutes in, he said no had mentioned deflate-gate yet and he was happy about that. Maybe the interviewers have decided to move on.

I heard an interview with Theismann this morning on NFL Radio. About 15 minutes in, he said no had mentioned deflate-gate yet and he was happy about that. Maybe the interviewers have decided to move on.
Maybe but they've asked everyone else...even Brett Favre in the interview right before. And yesterday when they asked Warren Moon and once they realized he wasn't going to go anti patriot they tried to sway him he didn't bite they literally changed the subject instantly. I guess it just bothers me...their so willing to put on every person willing to call patriots cheaters but when they get one that don't all of a sudden their done with that person. I don't know maybe I'm just a little sensitive right now I've got so much crap all week! Lol

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back