PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
....Dont fall for any outlandish posts like rumor has it the Pats have traded Richard Seymour to the Seahawks for Shaun Alexander.

Just a friendly little reminder.

Willie55 said:
....Dont fall for any outlandish posts like rumor has it the Pats have...

...signed someone! :(

Seymour - Can you get that picture of that scumbag off your signature. He's so ugly, every time I look at your posts, I jump out of my seat.

F.B.N. said:
"Texas sold to Mexico" :rofl:

This coming from a Rhode Islander. :singing:

Willie55 said:
Seymour - Can you get that picture of that scumbag off your signature. He's so ugly, every time I look at your posts, I jump out of my seat.

What's wrong with Borges's brilliant analysis of the New England Patriots? Are you jealous of his intellectual ways and superior writing skills? :D

Willie55 said:
....Dont fall for any outlandish posts like rumor has it the Pats have traded Richard Seymour to the Seahawks for Shaun Alexander.

Just a friendly little reminder.

I'd forgotten it is April Fool's. Isn't your post rather like standing on the grasslands, waving at the hungry lions, shouting, "Hey, fresh meat over here".

Seymour93 said:
This coming from a Rhode Islander. :singing:

I'm safe...who in their right mind would sell us...if this was the draft...we would be a FA from a Div III school... :snob:

F.B.N. said:
I'm safe...who in their right mind would sell us...if this was the draft...we would be a FA from a Div III school... :snob:

Hey, the Ocean State has alot to offer like...like....like. Let me get back to you on that one.

I'm in Thailand and it's already 4/1 here. No practical jokes yet. But Phuket isn't exactly an NFL hot spot.

And watch your mouth- it's pronounced "poo-ket".

Patjew said:
I'm in Thailand and it's already 4/1 here. No practical jokes yet. But Phuket isn't exactly an NFL hot spot.

And watch your mouth- it's pronounced "poo-ket".

is Thai food as good there as it is in the US? :D

PatsSaintsSox said:
is Thai food as good there as it is in the US? :D
Much spicier, but much better!

Why are you in Thailand if you dont mind me asking?

Quick glimpse of the page I thought it said "Manny being ******ed" which would be par for the course:

Manny Being Retired!

BDD_manny-getting-hair-done.jpg

JoeSixPat said:
OK - next thing you're going to tell me, the new "Google Romance" feature isn't real either

http://www.google.com

Check out the "Romance Help" link. My personal favorite;

6. What is Contextual Dating?
It’s a free date plus the added accrued value of the past decade’s worth of post-Industrial Age online marketing genius, all tied into a real-time, video-based, GPS-tracked, psychographically astute and environmentally pervasive promotional system.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore