PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady and Michael Strahan TV stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard strahan mention on Fox NFL Sunday that he had gone to dinner with tom & giselle. i imagine that wouldn't have happened if they weren't at least friendly.

Yea I've never heard Strahan bash TB12 like the other jackasses have

Strahan bashed himself by being on that stupid show with Kelly Ripa. Good thing he moved on from there.

Maybe "the religion of sports " will delve into the roots of how fans follow morons blindly and crucify GOATS willingly for fraudulent beliefs that deny common scientific law to serve the almighty Godell.:eek:

I hope they show his interview room, where he gets his "true" testimony.

inquisition.jpg

Strahan has been pretty vocal about how tough he thinks tom is, especially after the beating he took in those superbowls, but kept getting up and competing. Strahan is definitely a fan.
He blows hot and cold on Brady. He certainly wasn't a fan the morning after the DG story broke when they opened with him on Good Morning America. He had a deflated football and was explaining to the rest of the crew how a very serious advantage was to be had with deflated footballs and how it constituted serious cheating. He has also been complimentary of Brady on occasion, but I'd describe it as 50/50 at best.

He blows hot and cold on Brady. He certainly wasn't a fan the morning after the DG story broke when they opened with him on Good Morning America. He had a deflated football and was explaining to the rest of the crew how a very serious advantage was to be had with deflated footballs and how it constituted serious cheating. He has also been complimentary of Brady on occasion, but I'd describe it as 50/50 at best.

So it's definitely positive then :D

So it's definitely positive then :D

Definitely more positive than most of the media scum and fraudulent ex-football players] selling their miserable souls to the media for some degree of interest in their miserable lives.

The thing is, during that first week of the "scandal" I don't think it was necessarily a bad thing to do that, knowing the "facts" that were out there then. This isn't Mark Brunell and stupid stuff like that -- it's him showing a deflated football and saying it's an advantage. The question is if Strahan kept it up after the Mona Lisa Vito press conference, which should have slammed the door on any further discussion. That's a different story.

Plus, there is no doubt that ABC ordered this. The stuff was leading the nightly news for heaven's sake. They must have creamed themselves thinking, "Wait a minute, we have a former football player on our big daytime moneymaker show -- let's have him bring up the story there and keep it going! More ratings!!!" What's Strahan to do, quit on the spot? If he's a close friend of Brady's, sure. If he's just an professional acquaintance that he respected, of course he wouldn't - especially knowing the "facts" he had to work with.

The thing is, during that first week of the "scandal" I don't think it was necessarily a bad thing to do that, knowing the "facts" that were out there then. This isn't Mark Brunell and stupid stuff like that -- it's him showing a deflated football and saying it's an advantage. The question is if Strahan kept it up after the Mona Lisa Vito press conference, which should have slammed the door on any further discussion. That's a different story.

Plus, there is no doubt that ABC ordered this. The stuff was leading the nightly news for heaven's sake. They must have creamed themselves thinking, "Wait a minute, we have a former football player on our big daytime moneymaker show -- let's have him bring up the story there and keep it going! More ratings!!!" What's Strahan to do, quit on the spot? If he's a close friend of Brady's, sure. If he's just an professional acquaintance that he respected, of course he wouldn't - especially knowing the "facts" he had to work with.
You raised some good points. What particularly rankled me about that episode which I didn't mention in my original post were the following: 1) The enthusiasm and obvious unbridled joy with which Strahan presented his information. It was classic "gotcha!" 2). Strahan's repeated references to Spygate and how DG represented a systemic pattern of serial cheating. In a nutshell, he didn't appear as though anyone had to twist his arm to do the piece. He appeared orgasmic.

Uh-Oh! "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me". The 46th Commandment. Prepare for the wrath of Goodell.

That's the most 'relaxed' I've seen him doing an interview. He definitely looks at peace with himself

You raised some good points. What particularly rankled me about that episode which I didn't mention in my original post were the following: 1) The enthusiasm and obvious unbridled joy with which Strahan presented his information. It was classic "gotcha!" 2). Strahan's repeated references to Spygate and how DG represented a systemic pattern of serial cheating. In a nutshell, he didn't appear as though anyone had to twist his arm to do the piece. He appeared orgasmic.

FYI: Strahan also hosts "The $100,000" Pyramid" on ABC, and my mom was watching (that's how I know this). In the Winner's Circle, the category was "THINGS THAT ARE DEFLATED"....the contestants did not get it, but afterward, while Strahan was going over the answer, slyly he goes "Tom Brady's balls", much to the delight of the New York audience. Ugh.

Strahan bashed himself by being on that stupid show with Kelly Ripa. Good thing he moved on from there.

If nothing else, it was a great career move for him. I bet as many Americans know him for his time on that show as for his time in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes