PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That was Peyton Manning's loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peytonsbetter said:
At least Peyton got his team in position to tie the game. More than you can say for Tom.

LMAO.

Wrong! The ref with his instant replay boot hooked up to Paul Taglibue's office and Jerome Bettis got the Colts in position to tie.

Peyton couldn't get anymore yards, after being handed sweet field position, to make Vandershanks FG a chip shot.

Last edited:
Peytonsbetter said:
Wow. You people are insane with your hatred of Peyton.

The guy played a terrible game. I've already admitted it. But, as bad as he played, the o-line played worse. He got hit more times today than he did ALL SEASON. Pitt gets a lot of credit for that, but the o-line play was...well...offensive today. End of story.

It's funny. Denver gets all sorts of pressure on Brady, making him play like crap, and you guy's are falling all over yourselves to blame everyone else. Same thing happens to Indy, and, well obviously, it's Peytons fault.

At least Peyton got his team in position to tie the game. More than you can say for Tom.

LMAO.

uh...no nitwit...the refs got Indy back in the game by making the WORST CALL IN NFL HISTORY on th4e Polamalu INT....funny how you jacka$$ fans conveniently continue to IGNORE what has to go down as one of the most blatant attempts to hijack an NFL game as there has ever been

Last edited:
Peytonsbetter said:

Check again, he got there with a lot of help from his friends (in zebra suits)

EZ76

Joker said:
uh...no nitwit...the refs got Indy back in the game by making the WORST CALL IN NFL HISTORY on th4e Polamalu INT....funny how you jacka$$ fans conveniently continue to IGNORE what has to go down as one of the most blatant attempts to hijack an NFL game as there has ever been

That might be going a little to far. "blatant attempts to hijack an NFL game"? Riiiiight. :rolleyes:

you get one chance kid...you think that was correct? to overturn the Polamalu INT? You're saying that call was correct?

Manning - like Brady tried to do too much

Peytonsbetter said:

The guy played a terrible game. I've already admitted it. But, as bad as he played, the o-line played worse. He got hit more times today than he did ALL SEASON. Pitt gets a lot of credit for that, but the o-line play was...well...offensive today. End of story.

It's funny. Denver gets all sorts of pressure on Brady, making him play like crap, and you guy's are falling all over yourselves to blame everyone else. Same thing happens to Indy, and, well obviously, it's Peytons fault.

LMAO.
Brady made his share of mistakes. Without the threat of a running game he tried to do too much and it cost him. Manning is guilty of the same thing and it was probably worse for him. 31 seconds and 2-2 on the 28 and twice he goes deep. a 46 yard FG is hardly a gimme. Manning should have tried to get the first down before going for it all

Well

If manning would stop letting his pride run the game, he might win once in a while! The one time he let edge run---they drive 96 yards cuase it opens up the pass. From then on though it was the "PM show"---or should i say "the PM chokes out of the season" show

Peytonsbetter said:

LMAO.

I am willing to give Manning credit for being an excellent QB. All year long we have had to listen to you boast about Manning, and he didn't come through in the big game, again.

I almost was feeling sorry for Manning until you reminded me why I can't stand Manning and the Colts. Colts fans and the Media want everyone to consider both Manning and the Colts to be the best in the NFL. Yet at the end of every season we end up at the same place, a Colts loss in the playoffs. Half way through the season the Colts posters on this board were already planning the Super Bowl parade route. I did point out at that time that there were other teams besides the Patriots that the Colts should look out for. At the time the Patriots were 4-4 and things didn't look good, and the Colts trolls were full of glee.

I would like to congratulate the Colts on a very good season.

I would also like to remind you that Tom Brady has 3 super bowl rings and until last night, had won 10 consecutive playoff games. I know us Patriots fans just keep repeating ourselves, but its posters like you who leave us no choice.:p

Last edited:
Peyton Manning = Andrew Golota

Boxing fans know what i'm talking about

Peytonsbetter said:
You know, if I were 13 I'd have a great comeback for that. :rolleyes:

You'd also have an excuse for still living with your parents.

Peyton-22 of 38 for 290 yards, 1 td and no int's.

Yeah, it was ALL his fault. :rolleyes:

Peytonsbetter said:
Peyton-22 of 38 for 290 yards, 1 td and no int's.

Yeah, it was ALL his fault. :rolleyes:

And that's what the Manning ball washers will never get. It's not about numbers. It's about leadership. He blamed his offensive line. Enough said.

SoonerPatriot said:
And that's what the Manning ball washers will never get. It's not about numbers. It's about leadership. He blamed his offensive line. Enough said.

What he said in the postgame is why they didn't win? :confused:

Interesting. Care to explain?

Peytonsbetter said:

LMAO.

You sound crazy, but I will respond to this.

Brady and Manning were both hit many times this past weekend. When Brady got hit, he got up immediately afterwards and spent his energies trying to rally the team. When Peyton got hit, he slumped, shook his head, and slumped off the field. After the game, Tom did not point any fingers at anybody, and remained positive for his teammates. After his game, Peyton deflected blame and showed no class or sportsmanship. In both situations, it was obvious to the audience that the O-Line did not do a good job. But these two players reacted in very different ways.

Peytonsbetter said:
What he said in the postgame is why they didn't win? :confused:

Interesting. Care to explain?

You can dance around it all you want, ball washer. But the fact is he blamed his freakin o-line for his lack of production today. It's a fact, unless espn and a million other media outlets have a Pey-a-ton look alike doing press conferences.

SoonerPatriot said:
You can dance around it all you want, ball washer. But the fact is he blamed his freakin o-line for his lack of production today. It's a fact, unless espn and a million other media outlets have a Pey-a-ton look alike doing press conferences.

You are wasting your time talking to this guy. When the Colts were undefeated, and the Patriots were .500 he was a regular around here. He obviously wants to use the Denver game to put Brady down while defending Manning performance.

Brady didn't have a great game, Manning didn't have a great game, period. The difference is that Brady has already won many big games, and Manning hasn't won one yet.

The explanation of why Manning hasn't and Brady has is as follows according to Manning boasters:

1) Brady has always had a great defense, Manning hasn't.
2) Brady has had the advantage of the first round bye and home field during the playoffs, if the Colts ever had this advantage they would win.
3) The Patriots have been the beneficiaries of poor officiating.

There are other excuses, but you get the point.

Now that the Colts had a great defense, along with a first round bye with home field throughout the playoffs, and if my eyes don't deceive me, benefited from some of the worst officiating that I have seen, what will posters like PEYTONSBETTER use as an excuse for Manning. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back