PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Johnson on Cold Pizza this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosi Moose

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
He will talk about what the Pats need to do to get back. Man, he hasn't found a camera he doesn't like, huh?

Last edited:
WelcometothaRazor said:
Oh my fault i thought you meant Tom Jackson.... :mad:

That's what I figured--so I changed the title of the thread. If anyone has the day off (like me :) Cold Pizza is starting now on ESPN 2.

Like quit turning the ball over ? TJ is a joke.

huh

That's weird cause he was supposed to co-host "dale and holley" on WEEi (sit in for dale) at least that's what they announced on Friday! I guess we will see what happens!

Mosi Moose said:
He will talk about what the Pats need to do to get back. Man, he hasn't found a camera he doesn't like, huh?

He seemed so relieved in the Channel 4 spot he did after the game. Maybe I'm being a little hard on him because he's still new to the broadcaster game, but when all his former team mates and Patriot nation was feeling pretty bad he couldn't wipe that smile from his face.

On a side note in the cheers and jeers TV Guide style:

Cheers to WBZ-TV 4 for spending a good half hour after the news last night talking Pats and showing hi-lights.

Jeers to WHDH-TV 7 for spending all of 5 minutes including the interview with Fauria in studio (as he did every week) and showing only the Patriot turnovers from Saturday. Not one mention of the Samuel pick (which had to be challenged of course) or that the Watson hit may have been a touchback. No discussion of the PI. And not one hi-light from the season. They just did their 4 or 5 minutes and then started talking Red Sox.

Well

Well TJ is awol on "dale and holley". He is supposed to co-host and no one knows where he is! Nice job TJ!

mtbykr said:
Well TJ is awol on "dale and holley". He is supposed to co-host and no one knows where he is! Nice job TJ!

The national camera is better than the local microphone.

I noticed that little smirk he had on his face also after the game the other night. I didn't want to say anything, I thought maybe I was imagining it but since Michael brought it up, I guess I wasn't.

it's 10.35am and he is going to be on next, if anyone is interested.
I will be REALLY surprised/disapointed if he says anything along the lines of "the run is over...they won't be back for a while."

Gee on Cold Pizza they're talking about the horrendous PI call on Samuel. They're talking about what a gift 7 points that was. They're saying "the better" team lost that game. I guess they "sound like whiny Pittsburgh fans". I mean according to some people on this board you're not to suppose to talk about any of these things.

well

I guess TJ is awol everywhere cause he still hasn't appeared on Cold Pizza yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News