2. Dallas
3. Philly
4. SF
5. Detroit
6. Buffalo
7. Seattle
8. Miami
9. Browns

In case you missed it I made my pick before week 8 was completed.

Week 1 - Jaguars
Week 2 - Cowboys
Week 3 - 49'ers
Week 4 - Chiefs
Week 5 - Dolphins
Week 6 - Bills
Week 7 - Seahawks
Week 8 - Ravens
Week 9 - Saints

Wk 1 Ravens
Wk 2 Cowboys
Wk 3 Chiefs
Wk 4 SF 49ers
Week 5: Dolphins
Week 6: LA Rams
Week 7: Seahawks
Week 8: Lions
Week 9: Saints

I'm marching in this week with the Saints.
Wish me luck everyone. :)

Week 1 - Ravens
Week 2 - Cowboys
Week 3 Chiefs
Week 4 - Gold Rushers (49ers)
Week 5 - Dolphins
Week 6 - Buffalo Bison
Week 7 - Seahawks should’ve run the ball
Week 8- Lions

Week 9 - Dawg Pound (Browns)

Wk 1. Jags
Wk 2. Bills
Wk 3. Chiefs
Wk 4. 49's
Wk 5. Dolphins
Wk 6. Rams
Wk 7. Seahawks
Wk 8. Ravens

Wk 9. Browns.

Thanks.

Week 9 Browns

Ravens
Giants
Chiefs
Eagles
Dolphins
Bills
Seahawks
Chargers
Browns

Cowboys for week 10 unless there's a notable injury in their 4PM game today.

Ravens
Giants
Chiefs
Eagles
Dolphins
Bills
Seahawks
Chargers
Browns

Cowboys for week 10 unless there's a notable injury in their 4PM game today.
****y... week 9 pick still in play... Makes w10... I like it

Last edited:
Reactions: TBR
Looks like everyone's moving on again.

Looks like everyone's moving on again.
Yeah... Think there were only two different teams picked this week... Will update this thread tomorrow (and the other) with the official results after the mnf game, as someone picked the Chargers in the redemption round...

I know the results are a formality as you guys know if you won or lost, but i enjoy doing it

Last edited:
Yeah... Think there were only two different teams picked this week... Will update this thread tomorrow (and the other) with the official results after the mnf game, as someone picked the Chargers in the redemption round...

I know the results are a formality as you guys know if you won or lost, but i enjoy doing it
The two games that were in play were close and if the Saints and Cleveland both lost it would have wiped us all out. You would have had to hand out nine 1st place trophies.

The two games that were in play were close and if the Saints and Cleveland both lost it would have wiped us all out. You would have had to hand out nine 1st place trophies.
Cleveland v Arizona was never in doubt... in fact TBR played a boss move and made his W10 pick at half time of that game... but yeah, New Orleans v Chicago was closer than I thought it would be... but hey, i lost in week 1, so what do I know...

As for a Tie ... There are hidden secret tiebreakers in play, something to do with deserted islands, fire making, ritual cannibalism and all the associated tom-foolery... think bear grylls (of course his name is spelled with a y) or les stroud (survivor man anyone?) on acid meets Heart of Darkness/Apocalypse Now meets Lord of the Flies if you need a mental picture...

Last edited:
Cleveland v Arizona was never in doubt... in fact TBR played a boss move and made his W10 pick at half time of that game... but yeah, New Orleans v Chicago was closer than I thought it would be... but hey, i lost in week 1, so what do I know...

As for a Tie ... There are hidden secret tiebreakers in play, something to do with deserted islands, fire making, ritual cannibalism and all the associated tom-foolery... think bear grylls (of course his name is spelled with a y) or les stroud (survivor man anyone?) on acid meets Heart of Darkness/Apocalypse Now meets Lord of the Flies if you need a mental picture...
I was thinking of the Falcons. I was down to either the Saints, Browns or Falcons and they were the only loss I could have picked.

Thanks once again for putting in the time and effort to do this. And this week please give me the Dallas Cowboys.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back