PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suicide Pick 'em Contest: W12 Results: Irishfanatic, the Champion is Crowned ❗❗

Week one - Pittsburgh

Week 1 - Ravens

Week1: Ravens

Not sure if this is “locked” since 1pm games started, but will take one that hasn’t started and go with the Bears if not

Not sure if this is “locked” since 1pm games started, but will take one that hasn’t started and go with the Bears if not
brick.. the 1 pm games are locked out as of 1 pm est... but the 4 pm games are still open... will put you down for chicago

Week one, Chargers.

brick.. the 1 pm games are locked out as of 1 pm est... but the 4 pm games are still open... will put you down for chicago
Thank you!

AB20C6A6-B235-4F53-BAB5-C21C85714BF3.gif

Will update this thread with the results after tonight's game... so far, there are a ton of week 1 bounces, including myself... d%#*!@t man, I should have remembered how bad Minnie's defense was... looks like they did nothing to fix that this year...

Will update this thread with the results after tonight's game... so far, there are a ton of week 1 bounces, including myself... d%#*!@t man, I should have remembered how bad Minnie's defense was... looks like they did nothing to fix that this year...
That sucks. I thought I was heading there with the **** show the Washingtons started off with.

That sucks. I thought I was heading there with the **** show the Washingtons started off with.
yeah... im my case, ain't the first time ive been booted in week 1 from one of these...

I am thrilled with the number of people who joined up... 55 players ... and considering i started it just hours before the league kicked off the season on thursday, i think that's pretty awesome...

Same. Regretted not taking the Ravens but I wanted to save them for winnable games later.

Results, Week 1

55 total
38 moving on to week 2
17 not

1960Pats
Boomer B
Borg
Calhoun44
Dingleberry
E1Downey
Everlong
FreeTedWilliams
Froob
Guts
IrishFanatic
JarOfMayo
Jlaff
JR52
Loving_Life35
Maust
Mgcolby
MrTibbs
Nikolai
Oceansizer
Patsfan1958
PatsfaninTx
pctronics
Ras-IR Dowling
Rob0729
Robdude
sb1
ScottishPatriots
Sect140
Steve102
Sturmrider
TBR
TheBeers
The Trickster
Tunescribe
Waterboy
yukon cornelius
Zuma

Brick27
Borisman
Brother Blues
Denverpatsfan
Ghost of Ben Dreith
I Augustus
IcyPatriot
NavinR.Johnson
Neuronet
PancakeBlockPaul
Pape
Pat the Pats Fan
Pazrul72
SteveKiner
Stinkypete
Vatahala 2
Woolster22

Hate picking interdivision games. Week 2 the Niners.

Week 2: Saints

Week 2: NYG

Week 2: Cowboys

Aye Pape gimme the Bucs for Week 2

It was a nail biter there choosing the Washington Generals.... errrr.... ummm...... Commanders this weekend. On the plus side, my secondary pick of the Albuquerque Mudhens didn't lose either.

Don't know if I can use my pick the team going up against the Cards strategy this week since the Giants looked so awful this weekend. Ah, screw it, I am sticking with the strategy for now.

The Giants in week 2.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back