Vataha

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He just missed Gabriel for a TD.

He was WIDE open and Brady threw off target out of bounds

Crappy NBC didn't even show it on replay

Told you he's been wide open.

He looks like a little baby. Moping around and sad that his girlfriend Deion is gone. Give me abreak. Just play.

And you wonder why newbies get so much criticism here.

Probably don't post a lot because the lack of intelligent comments. Maybe you ought to look at it for what it is. Brady looks awful aout ther. If he is going to play like this, then Deion Branch was the secret of his success.

BTW, I would rather post very little then make asinine staments like the majority of you do.

Digger44 said:
And you wonder why newbies get so much criticism here.

Well, I do agree that Brady needs to 'man up' and take care of business. How long does it take to 'get comfortable' with your receivers? Do they not know the plays? Are they straight out of high school? Perhaps a little mirror time is in order for Tom. The slouching, pouting, blaming and complaining needs to go away and he needs to carry this team.

By the way, when Drew dropped back to throw it 50 times - he was throwing to 'non-HofFamers' Vincent Brisby. Ray Crittendon and company...didn't have a real receiver until TGlenn came along. I think Chad Jackson is equally good...and Doug Gabriel is better than Shawn Jefferson. Brady needs to get it going.

I'm getting PO'ed at him, seriously. I know it takes time to build chemistry with his receivers, but for how long? The trade w/ Deion is really bothering him, but please get over it. If I was him, I'd wish Deion luck, then get really excited with my new receivers. CJ could probably be better than Deion and let's not forget that he is one big receiver. Same as Gabriel. I don't really like Caldwell from what I've seen, he seems slow. Brown is still same old, reliable, efficient receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes