PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Simmer Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

cringelyindy

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does. Cheating or not I still think your loss in the AFCC has made you rabid like poking a stick in a beehive. Your ears seem to be pinned back making November 4th a a red letter day in my book.

When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does. Cheating or not I still think your loss in the AFCC has made you rabid like poking a stick in a beehive. Your ears seem to be pinned back making November 4th a a red letter day in my book.
Your book sounds like it sucks! While your book sucks, why don't you go suck on a lemon!

When all said and done I think some good comes out of this: Defensive player with a green dot helmet to receive calls from the sidlines like the QB does.

Don't necessarily disagree with you, but the logistics are a little different. If you can only have a single defensive player on the field with the radio, how do you deal with substitutions? Can you imagine guys swapping out helmets between plays and making sure the reception works? I imagine it could be done, but it is far easier with QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back