PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers to start CJ Beathard vs Seattle week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im disappointed, i really want to see Grop in action, but i get this decision

CJ played very well last game, so it's hard to plug in JG without merit (dont tell Buffalo about this)

If/when CJ stinks up the place, they'll replace him. I dont doubt for a second that Kyle wants to see if Jimmy is the real deal

You’d think they’d want to get him out there before they pay him. Season is shot anyways.

Garrapolo has been with SF for 27 days on Sunday, he should know the basics of Shanahan's offense, or enough to run it with limited play calling.. thought the idea of the NFL was to win games and fill seats, not play idiotic games..

They are looking for that number one pick.

SF is tanking ... as is, it seems, a half dozen or so other teams. Go on other teams fan forums and they ***** when their team ekes out a win.

#NFL Integrity.
Courtesy of Herr Goodell and his flying monkeys.
Teams generally tank for a chance at drafting a franchise QB. Also they won last game with Beathard so that obviously isn’t the reason.

What is the point of doing everything you can to win games now? They’re out of the playoff race. Might as well put every piece in place that you can to lose and get a higher draft pick in the hopes of securing Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back