PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screw this Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr3putt

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Let's take all of this negativity and shove it up San Diego's butts!!!!

Focus
Hit like crazed dogs
Win by 3 touchdowns

Shut their pie holes right the **** up

IMHO

In the words of Cedric the Entertainer:

"Now THAT is what I am talking about"

QB12

Agreed... I hope this whole thing further motivates the whole team to run the score up on every other team.

Bring on the disrespect!

agreed mr. 3. I would think that this is one of the biggest chips that would ever appear on the players shoulders. They would perceive this as everyone thinking that they do not have the real talent to win failry as a team/players.

Do you guys?

I hope NE goes out Sunday night and puts the biggest beat down on San Diego that they have seen in a long time. I want to see total domination. Total domination.

Horsesh!t story.

That's all I'm saying. All this BS cheating media overreaction is just adding spice to the season. It'll make it all that much more fun when we stomp our way through the Chargers.

Fellers,

I absolutely agree. The reason that this is making news is that the talking heads on the network shows have to make money for their corporate overlords. They do that by being nothing more than overpaid and overhyped gossip mongers.

As to all the rats bailing off the ship, I say good riddance. These rumours and innuendo are fueled by our competitors, most notably Polian, Fisher & Mangini, and are typical tactics of lesser people. You know, those folks who cannot compete so do everything in their power to destroy an opponent through innuendo and tabloid journalism. They attack the Patriots at every opportunity through character assasination rather than face-to-face competition.

Let this fall where it will. The facts so far are that the league says the Patriots violated league rules. Whoopty-snot. They say nothing about cheating, nothing about fines, forfeitures, or whatever else the talking heads and fair-weather fans can dream up.

Regardless of what the results may be, the Patriots have a kick-@ss team, and the only possible reason that any of this is being brought to the fore is petty jealousy and nothing more. Other teams fear New England, and rightly so, so they seek to make up for their own deficiencies through knocking the Patriots down on paper, in the press, in the court of public opinion.

Bring it on, I say. Games are decided upon the playing field, and to be honest, there is nothing that NE could possibly have learned that could have made the outcome of last weekend's game any different. The Jets are poor sportsmen, the Colts are terrified of us, and San Diego is about to get a once-in-a-lifetime beatdown in Foxboro.

Bring it on, LT. Bring it on,Norv. Bring it on, Merriman. Surfboys will be headed back to Sandy Eggo with turf stains and and another big-@ssed "L" on their records. Powder blue? Meet Black & Blue.....

Come on SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes