PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Vernon Hargreaves III vs. NMSU

Hg 3 Will be gone long before Pats picks unless he gets some "black magic" at some point, smokeing powder or w/e.

Hg 3 Will be gone long before Pats picks unless he gets some "black magic" at some point, smokeing powder or w/e.
You are probably right, but people said the same thing about Adrian Claiborn last year. It is early in the season and anything can happen.

I am back with my reports. They are a little different to start the year and I am still working out some kinks on the format, but I wanted to get this out there before too long had passed.

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2015/09/scouting-report-vernon-hargreaves-iii-vs-new-mexico-st.html

You are probably right, but people said the same thing about Adrian Claiborn last year.

Not me: I was certain that Claiborn wouldn't go before the 5th Round, last Year. :)

I know some are comparing him to be the next shutdown corner and the next joe Haden (maybe its just that they both played for Florida.). But the only way he makes it out of the top 10 is if he runs in the 6s at the combine. At this point I'm just hoping NE is given there picks back, I highly doubt it but in keeping hope.

I am back with my reports. They are a little different to start the year and I am still working out some kinks on the format, but I wanted to get this out there before too long had passed.

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2015/09/scouting-report-vernon-hargreaves-iii-vs-new-mexico-st.html

You are probably right, but people said the same thing about Adrian Claiborn last year.

Not me: I was certain that Claiborn wouldn't go before the 5th Round, last Year. :)

Yup, that is why you are at the top of the food chain-draft wise

Heh. Thanks for the kindly words, Bro, but I was just goofing: Adrian Clayborn was drafted in 2011, not 2015. I'm sort of curious as to who you were actually thinking about ~ or was it a FlashBack?? :eek:

Heh. Thanks for the kindly words, Bro, but I was just goofing: Adrian Clayborn was drafted in 2011, not 2015. I'm sort of curious as to who you were actually thinking about ~ or was it a FlashBack?? :eek:
HaHa, I totally goofed on the name. Too many prospect names in my head at once (get out!!!) The player I meant was another Hawkeye, Carl Davis.
My bad!!!

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back