PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robbie Gould

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Remember we had him in as an undrafted free agent?

Well, we should've looked into keeping him on the PS. He had a decent year last year (21 for 27) and is lighting it up this year, already 13 for 13.

Robbie Gould. He went to college with me at PSU, I actually knew him personally. Terrible human being, and I don't often say stuff like that. I witnessed him pummel his ex-gf's current bf in a jealous rage with like 5 of his friends. I was happy to see him go because that display showed me what kind of character he has and perhaps what kind of fortitude he will have under pressure.

The Patriots tried to keep Gould on the shadow squad. However, the Bears signed him.

Gotti is going to be fine. Relax.

drew4008 said:

Well, we should've looked into keeping him on the PS. He had a decent year last year (21 for 27) and is lighting it up this year, already 13 for 13.

Yeah, should've cut Adam.
Ditto with Phil Dawson.

drew4008 said:

As BB pointed out in '04--if your kicker's kicking a lot of FGs, then your O's not doing its job properly.

I would rather have Ghost right now. My gut tells me he is going to be fine, let's get farther along than week 4 before we want to replace him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST