PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning=Poor Delusional Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
He is a joke. The dolts are a joke. Dungy is a joke. Obviously the drunk idiot kicker is ripe for the picking...and he is a joke as well.

He turns 30 in two months, he has some years left but he's running out of time with this prolific offense. Harrison has to slow down soon and Edge and Wayne are both UFA. Not that they'll both be gone but it'll cost them a lot to keep all four with Manning and Harrison already signed.

He'll never hoist a Lombardi trophy, unless it's Eli's. And I doubt Eli will win one either. That family is S-O-F-T. End of discussion.

SoonerPatriot said:
He'll never hoist a Lombardi trophy, unless it's Eli's. And I doubt Eli will win one either. That family is S-O-F-T. End of discussion.
At least Peyton has the ability, I don't think Eli even has that.

well

BelichickFan said:
At least Peyton has the ability, I don't think Eli even has that.

i disagree, i think eli has the better chance cuase he is young and already showed that he can perform under pressure! He got rocked this year by a much better panther team but i still think he has a better chance than PM!

Although i would be happy if neither of them ever sniffed a Superbowl!

mtbykr said:
i disagree, i think eli has the better chance cuase he is young and already showed that he can perform under pressure! He got rocked this year by a much better panther team but i still think he has a better chance than PM!

Although i would be happy if neither of them ever sniffed a Superbowl!

Well said. There's at least a shred of moxie in Eli's pampered cranium, I don't see that with Peyton, who is what this thead title says: a poor, delusional, loser.

Maybe the NFL will make a rule change for thr Colts offensive line now sense they can't blame the Patriots for this loss. I don't have much respect for someone that does not take the blame themselves and does not give credit where its do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes