PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATS TRADE JAMIE COLLINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

91 is a beast.Are you telling me we couldn't get a third for him AFTER the season, even if we let him walk were getting a 4th in the compensation draft area.

So a THIRD from the browns? seriously?

We wouldnt have gotten **** for him after the season because he is a UFA. The compensatory pick would have been a year later. Just to provide some context.

The only thing I'll say is that they absolutely better re-sign both Hightower and Butler. No excuses.
I agree hopefully gives us some room to extend Marty B as well

We all knew he wouldnt be resigned, and BB just got Van Noy. A 3rd just seems to low to me, but maybe may value perception is completely out of whack which is completely plausible.

At least get Haden or something, we have Butler locked in at corner and then nothing but 'meh'. Haden could have had that Revis impact.

we can't afford collins and hightower. but the seahawks can afford top dollar deals for wilson, kam. earl thomas, jimmy graham, sherman, wagner, etc...even the broncos have talib, harris, ware, von miller, etc all on big deals.

who's our cap guy?? only guys making big money are gronk and dmc.
Yup pats have sucked at building a SB winning team for only the last 15 odd yrs now...

It seems that Collins' agent didn't do him any favors..

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Mr. Hightower, welcome to your new long term home.....

Only a 3rd was shocking, I had to read that 3 times.......

we can't afford collins and hightower. but the seahawks can afford top dollar deals for wilson, kam. earl thomas, jimmy graham, sherman, wagner, etc...even the broncos have talib, harris, ware, von miller, etc all on big deals.

who's our cap guy?? only guys making big money are gronk and dmc.

Their offensive line says hi. By the way the team has not gotten a stop in a big game since the year they won the superbowl.

I really thought Collins was one of the reasons they felt OK about letting Chandler go. Maybe Bill is going to trade Jimmy there as well, get their number 1, and draft a Defensive Beast that will be cheaper for 4 years.

not a pats fan... 3rd party here... but collins was splitting time with roberts already. also BB advances the conditional a year ahead into what is believed to be a strong LB group. Collins doing a lot of freelancing on plays and the hood sent him to jail... he should be lucky he didn't goto prison (buffalo)

for a third rounder??????????? come on bill, at least get joe thomas in the deal.

mind boggling move. poor jamie, from the best team to the worst. so strange..
Agreed, they should have gotten clevelands third and joe thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore