PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Recievers Don't Seem to need time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we run a sight adjusted offense? Pre and post snap. That means they not only need to know all the plays, and run precise routes, and develop the requisite timing, they need to know how to read defenses and how to react and adjust their routes to them according to both pre and post snap reads. Otherwise their QB is throwing to a spot where someone should have been open if they made the proper adjustment.

I imagine we could dumb down this passing offense after four years of refining it on the way to 2 more superbowls if the fanbase is impatient or because NEM is unhappy. But if we believe the guys who have been brought in are capable of progressing that would he a pretty shortsighted strategy since the existing system maximizes our QB's cerebral skill set. Unfortunately there is a steeper learning curve involved in integrating a new WR into this system, and we are trying to integrate 4 all at once. That process will be incremental based on their grasp of a complex offense with all it's nuances, and as always their health and availability.

We really need to calm down, I have never saw so much negativity then what I have seen here (not this particular thread) but throughout the whole forum. I believe New Englanders are very loyal fans, but let there be a downtime a bad play, series, games. We complain, cry and whine about the state of this football team.

Sure we have the right to get upset when they lose or play poorly, but in the end we have won 3 SB in a 6-year time period. Our team has been very productive; we have the best coach, best QB (with fans asking for his head) and the greatest owners we could ask for. Why don't we ask what the Detroit, Arizona, NY Jets fans what they think of their teams for the past 6 years??

This season has just begun, and we still have a chance for a spot in the playoffs, and possible SB appearance. I believe we will get better, and if not what a ride. Next year is not written in stone and neither is this year anything can happen……just have some faith things will work themselves out and for the better.

People seem to be forgetting that one facet of Brady's job is to protect the football. That means NO turnovers. If you can't score any points on a drive, at least punt, and give the defense the ability to stop the other team from scoring.

Does that mean the offense should NEVER score? Of course not. But this has always been a defensively-minded team. Protect the football, and our defense should ultimately win the field position battle.

That said, the slightest miscommunication between a receiver and a QB can lead to an interception. Remember Brady yelling at Watson all last season? Watson would run a wrong route, and it was up to Brady NOT to make that throw. If anyone has caught some of the Steelers' games, it's pretty obvious that Santonio Holmes and Roethlisburger are not on the same page. A lesser QB than Brady will try to make that throw anyways: see Aaron Brooks, Duante Culpepper, Kurt Warner, etc.

The smart QBs are the ones who know their WRs inside and out, and don't take unnecessary chances. Football's a game of inches, despite what Sportscenter highlights make it out to be.

Don't you think it's because Jackson and Gabriel are hurt? Once (if ever) they are healthy they will be fine!

Box_O_Rocks said:
I give up, why is our situation different?

Branch: Wk 1 - Did not play. Wk2 - Did not play. Wk 3 - 2 catches 23 yds

On Branch, Holmgren told him to ONLY study the 4WR sets in the offense because that was all he would play him in.......and in 2 weeks he learned all the plays for 4Wr sets. Result: 2 catches....

mgteich said:
Why do our receivers have such trouble, and need time to get in synch with Brady? Other receivers don't seem to be having this problem: not Stallworth, not Walker, and not Leslie, and not Branch.

Why is our situation different?

Gabriel is INJURED and has been since he GOT HERE. Chad Jackson is a ROOKIE who has also been INJURED.

Caldwell doesn't have the speed or size that Lelie, Stallworth or Walker have and so cannot take advantage of defenses the way the other guys can when it's still unclear how they will play with their new teams. Once there is tape on these guys for a few weeks, it will even out, don't you think?

Skillwise: would you not trade Caldwell for any one of the WRs you listed? I think that there is the answer to your question. All of the guys you listed have immense talent and therefor were PAID that way, we got the CHEAP guys and therefor are not getting instant results.

It's not really that hard to figure out, IMO.

BelichickFan said:
There are a few excuses, like Jackson missing all of camp and Gabriel being acquired late but as Stallworth shows, that's basically BS.

Brady and these guys need to get their sh!t together and start making plays. Excuse time is over.

Stallworth came in healthy, the other two did not. THAT is not BS.

MoLewisrocks said:
Don't we run a sight adjusted offense? Pre and post snap. That means they not only need to know all the plays, and run precise routes, and develop the requisite timing, they need to know how to read defenses and how to react and adjust their routes to them according to both pre and post snap reads. Otherwise their QB is throwing to a spot where someone should have been open if they made the proper adjustment.

I imagine we could dumb down this passing offense after four years of refining it on the way to 2 more superbowls if the fanbase is impatient or because NEM is unhappy. But if we believe the guys who have been brought in are capable of progressing that would he a pretty shortsighted strategy since the existing system maximizes our QB's cerebral skill set. Unfortunately there is a steeper learning curve involved in integrating a new WR into this system, and we are trying to integrate 4 all at once. That process will be incremental based on their grasp of a complex offense with all it's nuances, and as always their health and availability.

Well said. Yes, our offense may be on the complex side but it has produced THREE SBs. One more time people, Brady and his wideouts (more than one newbie) are going thru summer camp right now, but with the added complication of spending valuable time game planning week to week. Less time to practise timing. Once we get past the Bye week, Brady and the wideouts will have worked together for a while and be running different plays customized to their own particular skill sets. This has not had sufficient chance to happen yet.

mgteich said:
Why do our receivers have such trouble, and need time to get in synch with Brady? Other receivers don't seem to be having this problem: not Stallworth, not Walker, and not Leslie, and not Branch.

Also, I just thought of this other factor:

The other players you mentioned are coming in as the 'new guy' to already established groups of WRs.

In PHI Stallworth has two established WRs in Brown and Lewis that are already productive parts of the System. Not to mention that much of their passing game revolves around Westbrook and the TEs. Also, much of the PHI offense is predicated on the threat of McNabb's mobility.

In Seattle there are Jackson and Engram, along with a solid #3 in Burleson who is also new. But in Seattle they already have a solid #1 and #2, so the developmental #3 and #4 WRs don't have to come in and do as much to keep their offense afloat. Branch had TWO catches in a 40something point scoring day. You do the math.

In ATL you have Jenkins and White as established WRs along with the most dominant running game in the league over the last three or four seasons for defenses to focus on. Then of course there's Vick and a guy named Crumpler. Again, Lelie doesn't have to come in and CARRY the WRs as there are already guys there that have been doing the job. And Vick can really free some space for a WR to work with using the threat of his legs on a defense.

In Denver there aren't a lot of returning WRs, but again you have the dominant running game factor. And the mobile QB factor (tell me you didn't cringe every time Plummer went into his playaction bootleg passes). And Rod Smith who is older, but still a big target with great hands.

Our offense does not have a mobile QB (Vick, McNabb, Plummer) to loosen up a defense or three of the leagues most dominant running games (SEA, ATL, DEN). We were running well with both Dillon and Maroney, but against Denver Dillon went out and Maroney couldn't find room by himself. And we have ONE returning WR that our QB knows and Troy Brown (while I love him) is ancient and has lost some steps and no longer scares defenses at all. That leaves alot of weight for the new guys to carry at the WR position.

We're a WORK IN PROGRESS and we aren't a GIMMICK offense. We don't run our QB around to create holes (with Brady, I wouldn't suggest it). Our offense is predicated on timing and execution. Can our new WRs become part of it? Sure they can, but they need to first get Healthy and second they need time in order for their QB to develop chemistry with them to establish that vital TIMING that our offense needs.

We got what we paid for in our WRs as far as early returns. But with time our investment may mature and pay off. It remains to be seen. But I can bet you that if we'd landed one of those top budget guys then things would be different, but we didn't. We've got what we've got, and we're 2-1.

There are so many variables ... how can you possibly draw any conclusions.
Variables such as Defenses played, time on the field, run game vs pass
game, amount of snaps in practice, offense philosophy, routes deployed,
game plan, NFL experience of the receivers ..... and on and on.

Take the amount of time Jackson was on the field and the production
he had and stack it up against the other WRs mentioned.
Two catches and 1 TD, average 21 yds/catch for what about 15 minutes playing time if that?
The closest comparison is proabably Branch 2 catchs, average 11yds/catch No Tds.
I don't know about the rest of receivers listed but I doubt thier production
per 15 minutes of playing time is anywhere close to Jackson's.

The problem right now is getting these players to stay on the field. I believe
if Gabriel and Jackson can play a full game their production right now would
be good. If they could play 4 full games in a row it would be good as any of those listed.
Staying on the field is the problem.

Last edited:
mgteich said:

Why is it different? Let's start with who are you making this comparison with?

We have 5 WRs, 3 clearly don't apply to a comparison with the guys above:

Troy has been Troy

Smith is a JAG

Jackson is a rookie and the simple fact is that it is much more common than not for a rookie WR to struggle with the sytem. Add in that he hasn't been on the field and it really is a no brainer as to why he isn't in synch with Brady. You can make the case the team put too much faith in a rookie WR but that isn't what your post is saying. You can't compare him to guys with about 20 years experience, 15+ as starters and ask why it is taking him longer. That is ludicrous.

That leaves Gabriel and Caldwell. Do you think Javon Walker is the same caliber player? Not even close. He is a bad comparison.

Stallworth has clearly clicked immediately. Lelie is doing nothing on a team with no WRs. His stats all come from 1 go route on Monday night. Branch who is widely hailed as a superior football mind is being used in limited packages because he doesn't have the offense down yet.

Caldwell is playing the type of football Reche Caldwell plays. He isn't playing Stallworth football but he never will. His production (7 catches 7 first downs in 3 games) is about what I expect to get out of him. I don't think picking up the system is his issue.

Gabriel seems to be picking up the offense on a similar pace to new WRs. He made no contribution his first couple weeks and came on in week 3. Time will tell if he improves.

There are a lot of other WRs with new teams struggling to varying degrees - Givens, Randel El, Lloyd, and Moulds to name a few.

We have two guys who you can use the excuse of "give him time" - Jackson and Gabriel. I think both are valid at this time.

1) Yes, we got the CHEAP players. The patriots decided to pay less at the WR position than their competitiors.

2) I would trade Caldwell for any of those players in a heartbeat; so would pioli. It's all about money.

3) Walker was the difference maker in one win, as was Stallworth. On the quality of work by our receivers, we would have lost all three games. AS I just said, I understand preferring Caldwell, but only for those for whom all patriots are better than players from other teams.

4) Could it even out? I suppose so. Gabriel is an OK #2, and could have production as good as those players. (I forgot to include Burleson for Seattle). IMHO, he's just not as good a talent.

5) We have already been dumbing down the offense. Brady thinks the receivers will catch on by the second half of the season.

6) I have no doubt that pioli would take Stallworth for a 4th and a player we were going to cut. I spent a couple of days with Philly fans. They are more than happy with the acquisition. And no, they didn't have acceptable established receivers before Stallworth. The fact that he now has a hammy is not relevant.

7) Jackson and Ingram were the reason Burleson and Branch were picked up. They stink.

8) I think it will all work out. I just think that little to no production because we couldn't dumb the offesnse down enough for these veterans is a lame excuse. In my mind, the team had a right to expect some results from Brown (I guess he needs to learn the dumbed down offense) and Caldwell (he hasn't learned the offense because?) and from Childress who the team was high on, and who can't even make it to the field.

I do believe that Gabriel is better than any we have be far, and that Jackson could be if he can be fine by the playoff run if he stays healthy. So we will be OK for the playoffs.

10) IMHO, it is only as kool-aid addict who chooses to believe that we are fine at WR and wouldn't be helped by having one of the #1 or #1a receivers named in addition to current group. Heck, Patten would have been a major addition! We made our choices; we did what we had to do; and we need to adapt to what we have.

11) Jackson is a rookie, and a great pickup. He will likely be a major contributor late in the season, as much as one can expect from an injured rookie. And yes, he could be our #1 by then; but that is simply because we have no one else.

12) Is it really negativity to want to discuss the two apparent weaknesses on a very strong team? All teams have weaknesses. Should we really make believe we don't have any?

BOTTOM LINE
We had a weakness at wide receiver and corner at the end of last season, all during the offseason, at the beginning of this season, and we still do. We have won the Super Bowl with less at these critical positions. Hank will likely be back on the team by the bye week.

Jonathan Kraft believes we'd be better with the likes of Law and Branch on the team instead of a pot of money left to allocate. I have no clue why people here think differently. We certainly can be a playoff team, and then have a reasonable shot at the second season WITH THE CURRENT TEAM. However, it would have been much easier, and would have been Sunday night, if Walker were on our side of the ball.
----------

A FINAL NOTE
--------------
Our offense is NOT supposed to need premier wide receivers. After all we have Graham, Watson, and Faulk, all of whom are great targets for Brady, and are better targets right now than who we have playing at WR (Gabriel excepted). Brady spreads the ball out 10 players. The player who gets the ball is the open receiver. There are at least five alternative explanations.

1) All is misleading, this is a great group of receivers. All that is needed in time.
2) These receivers have trouble getting open.
3) Our OL hasn't give Brady enough time to find the open receivers.
4) Brady hasn't been able to deliver to the open receivers, through no fault of anyone else.
5) Our game plans and play calls haven't been well-adapted to the current skill set and learning level of our offensive players.

just my 2 cents

Brownfan80 said:
Gabriel is INJURED and has been since he GOT HERE. Chad Jackson is a ROOKIE who has also been INJURED.

Caldwell doesn't have the speed or size that Lelie, Stallworth or Walker have and so cannot take advantage of defenses the way the other guys can when it's still unclear how they will play with their new teams. Once there is tape on these guys for a few weeks, it will even out, don't you think?

Skillwise: would you not trade Caldwell for any one of the WRs you listed? I think that there is the answer to your question. All of the guys you listed have immense talent and therefor were PAID that way, we got the CHEAP guys and therefor are not getting instant results.

It's not really that hard to figure out, IMO.

Last edited:
mgteich said:
1) Yes, we got the CHEAP players. The patriots decided to pay less at the WR position than their competitiors.

2) I would trade Caldwell for any of those players in a heartbeat; so would pioli. It's all about money.

3) Walker was the difference maker in one win, as was Stallworth. On the quality of work by our receivers, we would have lost all three games. AS I just said, I understand preferring Caldwell, but only for those for whom all patriots are better than players from other teams.

4) Could it even out? I suppose so. Gabriel is an OK #2, and could have production as good as those players. (I forgot to include Burleson for Seattle). IMHO, he's just not as good a talent.

5) We have already been dumbing down the offense. Brady thinks the receivers will catch on by the second half of the season.

6) I have no doubt that pioli would take Stallworth for a 4th and a player we were going to cut. I spent a couple of days with Philly fans. They are more than happy with the acquisition. And no they didn't have acceptable established receivers before Stallworth. The fact that he now has a hammy is not relevant.

7) Jackson and Ingram were the reason Burleson and Branch were picked up. They stink.

8) I think it will all work out. I just think that little to no production because we couldn't dumb the offesnse down enough for these veterans is a lame excuse. In my mind, the team had a right to expect some results from Brown (I guess he needs to learn the dumbed down offense) and Caldwell (he hasn't learned the offense because?) and from Childress who the team was high on, and who can't even make it to the field.

I do believe that Gabriel is better than any we have be far, and that Jackson could be if he can be fine by the playoff run if he stays healthy. So we will be OK for the playoffs.

10) IMHO, it is only as kool-aid addict who chooses to believe that we are fine at WR and wouldn't be helped by having one of the #1 or #1a receivers named in addition to current group. Heck, Patten would have been a major addition!

11) Jackson is a rookie, and a great pickup. He will likely be a major contributor late in the season, as much as one can expect from an injured rookie. And yes, he could be our #1 by then; but that is simply because we have no one else.

12) Is it really negativity to want to discuss the two apparent weaknesses on a very strong team? All teams have weaknesses. Should we really make believe we don't have any?

BOTTOM LINE
We had a weakness at wide receiver and corner at the end of last season, all during the offseason, at the beginning of this season, and we still do. We have won the SUper Bowl with less at these critical positions.

Jonathan Kraft believes we'd be better with the likes of Law and Branch on the team instead of a pot of money left to allocate. I have no clue why people here think differently. We certainly can be a playoff team, and then have a reasonable shot at the second season WITH THE CURRENT TEAM. However, it would have been much easier, and would have been Sunday night, if Walker were on our side of the ball.

just my 2 cents

I vehemently disagree with nearly everything you said

1) Consdering NE was ready to offer Branch a contract more than any WR in the league sans TO and Walker were offered this year, I'm not sure that rolling out the "cheap" description is accurate. If anything it is tired and trite.

3) Stallworth was the difference in his one big game in numbers only. His lone TD came on a play where the entire Houston D bit on the play fake and Donte was running down the field with no one within 20 yards of him. Walker has only had one good game, and if Sanders pays the long pass properly, we would probably not be talking about how good of a game he had. Is he better than most of NE's WRs? He better be, considering how much they are paying him. Plus, it is obvious that Walker never had any interest in coming here. Why do people hold this against the FO?

5) DO you think that the dumbing down of the route running might just be part of the reason that the WRs are having a harder time getting open? As Brady said in his press conference, it is hard for a receiver to beat coverage when they run the same 5-6 routes all game.

6) You forget that Stallworth was disgruntled when he was traded. Plus, he really was never all that good before this year. He is also looking to get paid more than NE, or just about any other team in the league, feels that he is worth.

7) Says someone who has obviously never watched a single Seattle game. Sorry for the tone, but that is one of the most idiotic things I have read recently by someone trying to make a point.

8) What do you mean by the line about Childress? The team is so high on him that they waived him twice? Yes, I'm sure NE like his long-term chances as they keep bringing him back, but they don't feel that he is ready. BTW, the one game that he was on the roster, he played several snaps in. It is hard to get on the field when you are on the PS.

10) The two statements do not have to be entertwined. I believe that adding a better WR would help, but I also believe that NE will be good enough to beat good defenses by week 8-9. Jackson and Gabriel will eventually be the top 2 guys, which I think is pretty much the consensus. Well, NE has played two games now without their top two guys. How have Carolina's WRs looked minus just their top 1?

Nobody believes that NE is without blame for the Branch situation. Nor have a read or heard a single fan say that NE will be fine even if they get just one quarter out of Gabriel and Jackson combined every game. But you are acting like what is on the field is the finished product, which couldn't be further from the truth. Do you realize that NE is playing one WR who has been on the team since before 2006 and one other that had the benefit of camp? When 3 of your 5 WRs weren't really part of the team until the first week of the season, things aren't going to go smoothly out of the gate.

I am both concerned and optimistic. But this team has earned enough faith from me that my optimisim prevails.

edited to add comments to your edits:

* I agree that Brady has looked off, even when WRs have been open. I chalk much of that up to not being on the same page, although I am slowly getting more concerned.

* I agree with the OL. I have been disappointed with them so far. I expected greatness, or at least very good-ness out of them, and so far they have not come close.

* I also agree that NE's coaching was not up to snuff vs. Denver.

Last edited:
mgteich said:

Here is a good answer. BRADY has failed to get in synch with them. Because after watching the first three games, I certainly cant see much wrong that the recievers did. They got open many times and Brady threw bad passes. Not to mention three lame ball that he rocketed into the air and out of bounds Sunday. I've never seen such a thing. I dont know if his recievers were open but hell thats not the time to just loft balls towards the sidelines. So...another blame the WR's topic.

Also, what the hell? Branch caught two passes. How the hell does that mean he is in synch. Caldwell caught two passes for a more yards in his debut, if Branch is "in synch" with his QB, that must mean Caldwell is, right?

It's good to vehemently disagree. That's what we're here for.

A) For the record, I agree with you, and with Tom Brady that we'll be fine by Game 8 or 9. I just wonder what our record will be at that point.

B) I also agree that Gabriel and Jackson will be fine as starting wide receivers, certainly by Game 8 or 9 if both remain healthy. This is a big if for two players who have been coming back from injuries.

C) "Cheap" was not an evaluation of the patriots or our cap strategy. It is an evaluation of results. We will spend less on WR that most playoff teams. This was not the FO's intent. Their intent was to pay Branch $6M per year. We see Plan B. That I would have a different Plan B is not very relevant, or different timing is irrelevant. We did fine. We have an added 1st, lost a 3rd (usually worthless to the pats) and we have Gabriel who will have a fine career here, if we extend him and he wants to stay.

The money will be re-allocated elsewhere, some to Seymour, and we'll see about the rest.

As I have said many times, I agree with decision with regard to Branch. In fact, I would not have been made the offer the pats reportedly made. I may be wrong but in a lot of ways, I actually PREFER Gabriel.

However, all the optimism about Jackson and Gabriel for Game 8 and 9 doesn't help much this week or next.

Oswlek said:
I vehemently disagree with nearly everything you said

1) Consdering NE was ready to offer Branch a contract more than any WR in the league sans TO and Walker were offered this year, I'm not sure that rolling out the "cheap" description is accurate. If anything it is tired and trite.

3) Stallworth was the difference in his one big game in numbers only. His lone TD came on a play where the entire Houston D bit on the play fake and Donte was running down the field with no one within 20 yards of him. Walker has only had one good game, and if Sanders pays the long pass properly, we would probably not be talking about how good of a game he had. Is he better than most of NE's WRs? He better be, considering how much they are paying him. Plus, it is obvious that Walker never had any interest in coming here. Why do people hold this against the FO?

5) DO you think that the dumbing down of the route running might just be part of the reason that the WRs are having a harder time getting open? As Brady said in his press conference, it is hard for a receiver to beat coverage when they run the same 5-6 routes all game.

6) You forget that Stallworth was disgruntled when he was traded. Plus, he really was never all that good before this year. He is also looking to get paid more than NE, or just about any other team in the league, feels that he is worth.

7) Says someone who has obviously never watched a single Seattle game. Sorry for the tone, but that is one of the most idiotic things I have read recently by someone trying to make a point.

8) What do you mean by the line about Childress? The team is so high on him that they waived him twice? Yes, I'm sure NE like his long-term chances as they keep bringing him back, but they don't feel that he is ready. BTW, the one game that he was on the roster, he played several snaps in. It is hard to get on the field when you are on the PS.

10) The two statements do not have to be entertwined. I believe that adding a better WR would help, but I also believe that NE will be good enough to beat good defenses by week 8-9. Jackson and Gabriel will eventually be the top 2 guys, which I think is pretty much the consensus. Well, NE has played two games now without their top two guys. How have Carolina's WRs looked minus just their top 1?

Nobody believes that NE is without blame for the Branch situation. Nor have a read or heard a single fan say that NE will be fine even if they get just one quarter out of Gabriel and Jackson combined every game. But you are acting like what is on the field is the finished product, which couldn't be further from the truth. Do you realize that NE is playing one WR who has been on the team since before 2006 and one other that had the benefit of camp? When 3 of your 5 WRs weren't really part of the team until the first week of the season, things aren't going to go smoothly out of the gate.

I am both concerned and optimistic. But this team has earned enough faith from me that my optimisim prevails.

edited to add comments to your edits:

* I agree that Brady has looked off, even when WRs have been open. I chalk much of that up to not being on the same page, although I am slowly getting more concerned.

* I agree with the OL. I have been disappointed with them so far. I expected greatness, or at least very good-ness out of them, and so far they have not come close.

* I also agree that NE's coaching was not up to snuff vs. Denver.

What 3rd did we lose? Am I forgetting something? I thought Gabriel was traded for a 5th rounder?

My bad, must be old-timers. The trade is listed as an undisclosed draft choice, but the rumor was a 5th. Did we get final confirmation?

Gabriel was a steal for a 3rd; a fifth is highway robbery.

Brownfan80 said:
What 3rd did we lose? Am I forgetting something? I thought Gabriel was traded for a 5th rounder?

mgteich said:
My bad, must be old-timers. The trade is listed as an undisclosed draft choice, but the rumor was a 5th. Did we get final confirmation?

Gabriel was a steal for a 3rd; a fifth is highway robbery.

I'm not sure, all I'd ever heard was a 5th. That's actually why I posted asking you, thought maybe you had heard something I didn't.

;)

PonyExpress said:
We have a receiver better than Branch. His name: Chad Wolfegang Jackson.;)

How is he better when he can't even get on the field, either because his hamstring is made of Raman Noodles or because he can't understand the offense?

zippo59 said:
It depends on how different the offense that they are entering is from the one that they left. For instance Stallworth said the one is Philly is very similar to the one in New Orleans, while Gabriel said the one here is completely different from the one in Oakland.

Also it's one thing when you are trying to assimilate ONE new receiver into an offense at a time. The Pats are trying to do FOUR at the same time. This makes it much harder. You don't have the regulars you can rely on until the new guys get more open, nor do you have them drawing as much coverage to help take the burden off the new ones. The Pats offense is having to deal with way more than the Eagles of Falcons offense did, so naturally it is going to take longer to adjust.

good points zippo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back