PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dumpster fire in Jacksonville.

Why did they hire this guy, who is a walking scandal and has no NFL experience, to lead a rebuilding process? I missed all of it…did everyone think they were wrong to hire him?
not sure why ...

they have a legit franchise cornerstone in place who could play for the next 20 years... the jags owe themselves and their fans to surround him with the best talent available to develop him to the best of their ability...

if UM is hitting the clubs while his team is flying back to fla, he ain't it...

They are a weird couple. When I was at Florida, there were rumors that the defense used to run a train on her and she would routinely hook up with players. Specifically Brandon Spikes.

So, open marriage?

Wouldn't a guy like Khan have an investigator vet this clown before handing him however many 10s of million? I mean his wife robbing players of their valuable testosterone before games is a deal breaker no?

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Let’s be fair. Someone probably said Matt Patricia was available and he said, “screw it, we can deal with the damage control after Urban goes off the wheels”

Wouldn't a guy like Khan have an investigator vet this clown before handing him however many 10s of million? I mean his wife robbing players of their valuable testosterone before games is a deal breaker no?
Exactly. Who wants to play football after you’ve just blown the coach’s wife’s back out?

They are a weird couple. When I was at Florida, there were rumors that the defense used to run a train on her and she would routinely hook up with players. Specifically Brandon Spikes.
Kinda gives "take one for the team" a different ring, eh?

Honey, imma gonna need you to help motivate our guys.

39fu3f.jpg

Lombardi not willing to admit defeat...

I think I've seen waaaaayyyyyy too many votes of confidence right before the guillotine.

Edit: probably just buying time until his lawyers find the fire him without paying him clause.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the entire Meyer-in-JAX storyline. This is a welcome distraction from thinking about the 1-3 Patriots today.

I watch watched the last Thursday night game with the Jags against Cincinnati (wanted to watch football with my father and that was all there was). Jags were in that game.

So sad that the morally superior internet judge & jurists didn't collect a pelt today

For score keepers out there:
Urban............................1 perky blond pelt
Morality police..........0 pelts

Urban doesn't need a lawyer - he just needs a good PR person

HEADLINE:

COED SEXUALLY ASSAULTS URBAN MEYER AT HIS CLUB

My bet is that they dismiss him on grounds of violating the morals clause in his contract.

Really can't reconcile his incredible stupidity with the fact that his star QB is a devout Christian.

Just cause Trevor is a Christian doesn’t mean he doesn’t go to bars or party come on man

So sad that the morally superior internet judge & jurists didn't collect a pelt today

For score keepers out there:
Urban............................1 perky blond pelt
Morality police..........0 pelts
I don't know about pelts, but Mrs Shelley Meyer just earned herself one "get out of jail free" card redeemable at her time of choosing, complete with "mental cruelty" and "pain and suffering" riders attached.

I don't know about pelts, but Mrs Shelley Meyer just earned herself one "get out of jail free" card redeemable at her time of choosing, complete with "mental cruelty" and "pain and suffering" riders attached.
She understands better than most that the fault lies with......

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back