PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills player loses his damn mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy I'll never have to be embarrassed by how I acted the night before again.

U Rochester, late 70's. Set a record for snowfall my first year ( it was snowing in May when I left) and broke it the next year...and got down to -15 degrees my senior year......
My mistake was visiting in August in 90 degree weather thinking, "it wont be so bad".....

Cool...good school.
I was an RPI guy in the mid-90's. Never visited, couldn't even spell Rensselaer until my first week there.

I hope some of that blood did not come from the genitals area.:eek:

So what exactly was the problem

What happened was zay found out the Bills are really planning on starting Mccarron next season.
He drank heavily and watched draft day but then got the fear the Bills would squander the picks away after going down the list of the Bill last rookie QBs then snorted a bunch of coke with Chris Foerster.
His Brother told him that maybe this was Mccarron break out year and Then
Some Say what happened to Zay that night was frustration others say it was a dangerous drug ****tail topped off with bath salts.
Others say their was something in the Water that caused him to go mad and screamed not my QB as he destroyed his brothers home.

Maybe he thought Jesus should be consulted on the FA signings.

Since Jones was reportedly nude during the incident, could this be considered an insult to his manhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back