PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills player loses his damn mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the reddit thread, I think I don't even want to see it. Sounds really bad and I hope he gets the help he obviously needs.

Granted that life up in Buffalo is boring to an almost life-threatening degree, but lay off the Bath Salts son.

Or somebody tired of an upstate NY winter...... I survived four of them in college and don't think I ever did anything like that... though some of the records may be sealed..........

I endured 6 Upstate winters...where’d you go to school?

Yeah, no offense man but not being much of a judge when it comes to guy's bums myself I'm gonna have to go with fnord's expert assessment. Recent disclosures having brought to (ahem) 'light' that he has a great deal of expertise on the subject of top notch bums.
I thought Fnord was a self-professed connoisseur of balloon knots.

I endured 6 Upstate winters...where’d you go to school?
U Rochester, late 70's. Set a record for snowfall my first year ( it was snowing in May when I left) and broke it the next year...and got down to -15 degrees my senior year......
My mistake was visiting in August in 90 degree weather thinking, "it wont be so bad".....

I thought Fnord was a self-professed connoisseur of balloon knots.

Uh...the 2 go (cough) hand in glove (cough). Impossible to get the second unless in the presence of the 1st.

He probably had one of those weird dreams where he lived through a few days. In this dream, he was probably traded to the Patriots and was all giddy about it. When he woke up, he had perfect clarity of the dream and actually thought it was true.

The resulting situation was probably when he found out he was still on the Bills...that kind of stuff can really mess you up.

Watched the TMZ video...there was A LOT of blood in that hallway....he must have at least 15-20 stitches on his leg now. Might not even be ready for OTA's or Mini-Camp.....

Hope he gets some help.....wanting to jump out a window on the 30th floor is not a sign of good mental health....

Yes, he couldn’t face the horror of facing a Brady led Edelman, Cooks, Hogan, Gronkowski, Mitchell, Hill, Burkhead, White, return of Hightower, improved upfront Shelton, Clayborn twice a year and the Mccourty twins. I’d jump too

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST