PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, more hot garbage. I called that draw to Lewis, so predictable.

If you are going to run it, use Blount and the play action pass.

Lucky to get three there. the Jets d line is playing in the Pat's backfield.

I really don't like the red zone play calling we have seen recently. It hasn't been that good.

Still not impressed. Hogan was almost crushed before he threw that pass. Do the Jests have our playbook.

Will the Patriots continue their woeful run without a turnover against the most turnover prone QB in the game? Yet to be seen, but if the first quarter and a half are any indication...

This defense has to show up now.

D absolutely needs a stop here. We need them to swing the momentum in a bad way. Come on, we are facing Fitzpatrick not Joe ****ing Montana.
But against this defense, Fitzpatrick is Montana!

This offensive line again comes back to bite us in the arse. Even Scar can't correct it...

D absolutely needs a stop here. We need them to swing the momentum in a bad way. Come on, we are facing Fitzpatrick not Joe ****ing Montana.
Yeah lets be real. We all know that wont happen. 17-3

Our only decent offensive play is a gimmick while our o line looks like the o line in Denver last year and our d cannot stop a nosebleed. WTF is BB doing all week?

with Brady, this team goes as the offensive line goes, its that simple...

Loving our D (especially the dline). Fitz is pissin' me off though.

Phucker waits until we're eliminated from playoff contention to play decently? He's an ass.
Haha. Your team is looking good so far! Me, not loving the game as much as you. Still early though!

Love the McD shotgun draws brother!!!! Embrace them

Wasn't a bad call vs their pass rush this one time especially with Dion. That said, I agree every other time

Oline about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop right now.

At least we got on the board. Need to get aggressive on D now, no more of this Matty P 3 man rush special please.

Brady needs to stop moving out to his right because it's HELPING Williams get free of Cannon..
Where else can he go? Andrews is letting his guy right in also (at least on some of the plays).

These Gronk injuries are out of control there's not 2 bits of him that's healthy, he's gonna be in a wheelchair by week 6 next year.

But Marcus Cannon is having a banner year tho right?!! :))
Definitely!! And don't you dare say differently, you homer, you!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand