PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not worried about a Branch hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaychamp

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This just doesn't feel like the Milloy situation. It's alot different when you have to play against a friend in the first game of the season versus just a division foe. If anything, for the players that were frustrated over the Deion trade, they will take it out on the Jets. Seymour is pissed, good! Now go hurt somebody. Brady no longer has anything to distract him, except for his lackluster performance last week, which will be a boost for him. If there is any one player I'm not worried about, it's friggin' Tom Brady.

Alot of writers have written off the Pats after the trade. Yeah, that's never worked in our favor. :rolleyes:

Jets fans are in for a rude awakening. They think they have a chance to kick us while we're down, but it's going to be the complete opposite. The Jets will be the one's down, and they will be kicked, and kicked again, and kicked some more. Mr. Fireman Hat Guy will be chanting for a M-E-D-I-C!

PS-I've been drinking.

jaychamp said:
PS-I've been drinking.

I'm stone-cold sober and couldn't agree with you more. The Deion Hangover thing is B.S. - or at least negated by last week's so-so performance. There is NO WAY Brady comes out and plays poorly. Looking forward to it.

patsox23 said:
There is NO WAY Brady comes out and plays poorly. Looking forward to it.

Wouldn't most of us have been saying the same thing if the question was "Do you think that the Deion situation will impact Brady against Buffalo?"

Obviously the OL and lack of receivers played into Brady's performance Sunday but I do take him at his word that he was preoccupied about the Deion thing and it showed.

Luckily Brady doesn't have two bad games in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes