PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 7/31/06 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
July 31, 2006 (Morning Session 9:00-10:30)

Hey guys... Just got back in from the short morning session. I was a bit off kilter as I forgot my mic and had to revert back to my old school recording equipment... This will be a super short Cliff Notes version as today is the dreaded "barely enough hours to get home and back in between sessions day. "

* Guys were in full pads as they have been each morning. No Tom again today, Tedy and Rache who missed yesterday were back.. I didn't see Matt Light or Jarvis Green this morning.

* Lonie is off PUP and was out on the field looking trim.

* Lost of running game work.... with Cassel at the helm.

* Maroney is the REAL Deal, really becoming a go-to guy in the team portion, up the middle and to the sidelines. He also received props and atta-boys from vets Larry Izzo and Monty Beisel after return work.

* Gramatica was on duty for much of the live portion... sending a sideline kickoff out of bounds and pulling a field goal wide right... (Mrs. B will be one nervous girl this fall... waiting to exhale only after hearing It's Goooooood because she'll be holding her breath the whole time...) :-(

* Catch of the Day: Cassel pass to a Caldwell diving across the middle under double coverage...

*Vrabel got a pick and took it to the house.

* Sealy was very vocal (as always) during morning tackle work with ST players.. specifically giving guys encouragement on following through on tackles... I heard TBC's name more than once; possibly the result of yesterday's episode of dogging it.. Don Davis stood out as being aggressive..

* O-Line signed today.. but lots of WR did as well. Also heading over there was Vrabel.

* There was a little dude around 3 years old sitting next to me with a red and blue mohawk!

* Mrs. B wishes that she remembered not only to bring her microphone but a notepad as well.... sorry guys!

Today's Soundseeing Tour will be combined with the evening session and will be Podcast Show #71. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 7/31AM

I think one of camp's biggest stories will be Matt Light's health!

Last edited by a moderator:

My cautious optimism regarding Caldwell is starting to turn to excitement with all these TC reports. :)

Thanks as always Mrs. B!

Thanks! The more reports I get to see every day, the better.

Its great to hear more good stuff about Reche Caldwell. He sounds like a very exciting player. He'll do a much better job with Brady as his QB and BB as his coach :)

The running game sounds better and better each day. Dillon has been doing a wonderfull job and the rookie is doing a very nice job as well.

I wish Brady was there but aw well. Cassel getting some time is always good.

I've heard Gramatica did well one day to Gramatica did dreadfull another day...please no Martin Gramatica on opening day.

i think hes just getting rest while he works back a little slowly..can never be too careful when your a Patriot with injuries

bruschifan1 said:

* There was a little dude around 3 years old sitting next to me with a red and blue mohawk! ]
Awesome ! Thanks Mrs B

T-ShirtDynasty said:
My cautious optimism regarding Caldwell is starting to turn to excitement with all these TC reports. :)

Thanks as always Mrs. B!

Same here, he seems to really be making the most of this oppertunity.

Thanks Karen, even your short reports are like gold!

I always thought Reche was above average. His issue has been injuries. Hopefully he and Chad Jackson can equal one one wideout much like last year with givens and davis, becuase you know jackson is going to break down at some point during the season.

How is it that, even with no mic and notepad, Karen's reports are better than any of the professionals???????????

Mrs. B, have you seen Jeremy Mincey out there at all? If so how has he been looking? I haven't read one report on him so far.

MrBigglesWorth said:
becuase you know jackson is going to break down at some point during the season.
why?

10 chars

For those of us that can't be there, thanks tons Mrs. B!!!

Thank you so much. These reports and this board are keeping a certain Pats fan in Ann Arbor from bordering on insanity during the last few weeks until the season starts.

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Mrs. B for her effort in keeping us all updated in the teams' progress. Thank you very much.

PS Don't sweat the pad and mic thing.

bruschifan1 said:

Hey guys... Just got back in from the short morning session. I was a bit off kilter as I forgot my mic and had to revert back to my old school recording equipment... This will be a super short Cliff Notes version as today is the dreaded "barely enough hours to get home and back in between sessions day. "

* Guys were in full pads as they have been each morning. No Tom again today, Tedy and Rache who missed yesterday were back.. I didn't see Matt Light or Jarvis Green this morning.

* Lonie is off PUP and was out on the field looking trim.

* Lost of running game work.... with Cassel at the helm.

* Maroney is the REAL Deal, really becoming a go-to guy in the team portion, up the middle and to the sidelines. He also received props and atta-boys from vets Larry Izzo and Monty Beisel after return work.

* Gramatica was on duty for much of the live portion... sending a sideline kickoff out of bounds and pulling a field goal wide right... (Mrs. B will be one nervous girl this fall... waiting to exhale only after hearing It's Goooooood because she'll be holding her breath the whole time...) :-(

* Catch of the Day: Cassel pass to a Caldwell diving across the middle under double coverage...

*Vrabel got a pick and took it to the house.

* Sealy was very vocal (as always) during morning tackle work with ST players.. specifically giving guys encouragement on following through on tackles... I heard TBC's name more than once; possibly the result of yesterday's episode of dogging it.. Don Davis stood out as being aggressive..

* O-Line signed today.. but lots of WR did as well. Also heading over there was Vrabel.

* There was a little dude around 3 years old sitting next to me with a red and blue mohawk!

* Mrs. B wishes that she remembered not only to bring her microphone but a notepad as well.... sorry guys!

Today's Soundseeing Tour will be combined with the evening session and will be Podcast Show #71. www.patriotworld.com

Hi Mrs B...thanks so much for the great camp reports as always......really appreciate your taking the time to do this.......thanks and .....GO PATS!

Thanks for the updates Mrs B

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft