PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Linking Patsfans.com Stats directly into post

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I noticed that in this post
XEMseht.jpg

You have the stats directly embedded into you post... is there a way to do this?

When I want to add stats to a post I have been screen capping the relevant stats, saving them to another image site then posting the link... like this:

is there a way to skip the intermediate steps?

I noticed that in this post
XEMseht.jpg

You have the stats directly embedded into you post... is there a way to do this?

When I want to add stats to a post I have been screen capping the relevant stats, saving them to another image site then posting the link... like this:

is there a way to skip the intermediate steps?
I just use the Snipping tool, snap the blocks I want, paste the image, and then a link. Going to be redoing these over the offseason to start being able to combine seasons, so I'll see if I can't address this and maybe make it a little easier :cool:

I just use the Snipping tool, snap the blocks I want, paste the image, and then a link. Going to be redoing these over the offseason to start being able to combine seasons, so I'll see if I can't address this and maybe make it a little easier :cool:
Thanks. No need to go hog wild... If you can great and if it's a pita, no worries

I'm perfectly fine with copy and paste. That way I don't have to learn anything new, lol

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back