PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its deja vu all over again.

Certain fan boys that gave AHern the benefit of the doubt despite the overwhelming & compelling circumstantial evidence offered immediately are once again choosing willful ignorance when it comes to another favorite son (grand pa)

Here's common sense in action.

Bob has a condo at the Breakers Resort with amazing amenities including a world renown spa. Palm Beach has world renown spas just outside the gates of the Breakers. West Palm Beach, just across the bridge, has more amazing spas.
Yet, Bob the Billionaire was compelled to depart the opulent confines of the Breakers, pass by chic day spas that line Worth Avenue and City Place.......and instead....head 20 miles north to a strip mall probably adjacent to a dry cleaner and a nail salon....to get his massage on.
TWICE

Cling to the innocent narrative if you must..."It's simply a coincidence Bob frequented a notorious Rub n Tug.....twice"
Maybe Bob had a coupon :)

For me, the only unanswered question is....Did Bob bring his booster seat with him?

Not saying yay or nay to the very cogent points you make in that post but your word choices and sentence structures are startlingly akin to Dan Shaughnessy's.

"Fan boys", "Favorite son", "if you must", "booster seat", along with very detailed and well-researched knowledge of where Bob Kraft lives in Florida.

Spooky!

Its deja vu all over again.

Certain fan boys that gave AHern the benefit of the doubt despite the overwhelming & compelling circumstantial evidence offered immediately are once again choosing willful ignorance when it comes to another favorite son (grand pa)

Here's common sense in action.

Bob has a condo at the Breakers Resort with amazing amenities including a world renown spa. Palm Beach has world renown spas just outside the gates of the Breakers. West Palm Beach, just across the bridge, has more amazing spas.
Yet, Bob the Billionaire was compelled to depart the opulent confines of the Breakers, pass by chic day spas that line Worth Avenue and City Place.......and instead....head 20 miles north to a strip mall probably adjacent to a dry cleaner and a nail salon....to get his massage on.
TWICE

Cling to the innocent narrative if you must..."It's simply a coincidence Bob frequented a notorious Rub n Tug.....twice"
Maybe Bob had a coupon :)

For me, the only unanswered question is....Did Bob bring his booster seat with him?

Yeah those AHern fan boys better thread carefully this time around. They will have more than egg on their faces this time around ewwwwww. :oops:

Schefter said it on TV.

As we used to say in 3rd grade, "He who smelt it, dealt it." It would appear that Adam Schefter was with Not-So-Krafty on his little trips to the strip mall.

I don't remember anywhere near the media outrage when Jeffrey Epstein's sex ring was exposed many years ago. At least the victims this time have been rescued.

That story hasn’t and probably won’t ever be fully “released” to the public.

Between the supposed “who’s who” of the ruling class supposedly on his Lolita Isle visitor list and the fact he just got an illegal “we won’t prosecute anyone related to this” sweeatheart deal.....that monster is in a class all himself as it relates to this type of story.

As for why we didn’t have the same level of outrage, the vast majority of people know who Krafty Bob is while many probably couldn’t tell you who Epstein is. Also, if the “list of visitors” is at least mostly reflective of the rumored people on it, it would represent the proverbial “string that pulls it all apart”. Politicians, Media mogles, Legal Eagles, Hollywood power brokers etc etc etc.

Media tends to protect their own and those that fund their existence

Agree. I don't think he did either.

I may not be fully informed on the topic but my take is some of those places, the staff is there voluntarily ( if there is such a thing) and not part of a sex trade/trafficking network
the problem is Kraft has give nearly 2 million to anti-trafficking orgs that specifically deal with the Asian Massage Parlors in addition to many other aspects. It is simply very unlikely he had no idea about this place. The window says they do "Table Showers" for god sake. He knew.

the problem is Kraft has give nearly 2 million to anti-trafficking orgs that specifically deal with the Asian Massage Parlors in addition to many other aspects. It is simply very unlikely he had no idea about this place. The window says they do "Table Showers" for god sake. He knew.

Table showers? I wonder who their biggest client is?

The NFL is not taking draft picks here. That would be so out of line for a non football matter that it would expose their purpose as trying to destroy the Patriots for their success. It would turn the NFL into the WWE.

Yep...table showers are advertised at many massage parlors down here. It's a treat.

Those are good questions.
I could careless about Kraft. His foolishness embarrasses is all.
I actually just feel bad for those ladies who were “held captive.”

Assuming you’re saying “embarrasses us all” here and to that I say, really? It doesn’t embarrass me in the slightest. As a fan of the team I’m in no way responsible for the stupid crap the owner does and quite frankly his handling of spygate and deflate gate pissed me off far worse than this.

In the past I gave Kraft the credit for this team's high character but it looks more like that credit goes to the same person who drafts the players, Bill Belichick.
Not that I'm connecting any dots here.....but......BB's boat is docked just a Hail Mary heave or two away from the Orchid Spa & Billionaires Club.

*Geographical information provided strictly for triangulation purposes.......and to get fan boys all twitchy

uh...I have no idea what the **** "table showers" means but YOU do...what is this..degenerate on degenerate crime? hypocrite much?
4Q

If you inform yourself about trafficking you would know or if you worked in law enforcement. It says it right in the window. Common practice not even illegal in Asia, but damn sure illegal in USA.

Yep...table showers are advertised at many massage parlors down here. It's a treat.

Wtf is a table shower? Something donny would be into?

The NFL is not taking draft picks here. That would be so out of line for a non football matter that it would expose their purpose as trying to destroy the Patriots for their success. It would turn the NFL into the WWE.

You’d think that but this is Goodell who basically waits on public opinion and all the usual morons have the knives out.

That said I think McCanns article has a part of the bylaws that specifically mentions taking draft picks and it involves competitive advantages which this clearly doesn’t.

they are considered illegal in all 50 US states, yet places can have them advertised on their windows? The point is Kraft knew where he was going.

All I care about is the Pats winning games. Bob's legal troubles mean nothing to me unless we lose draft picks.

Wtf is a table shower? Something donny would be into?
massage-table-shower-table-shower-body-home-design-online-software.jpg

McCann is awesome. During Deflategate I emailed him and he responded comprehensively to several questions...I mean like a full paragraph for each question. He was so polite and modest. Great guy and so intent on doing his job well with integrity and accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News