PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live and let live....(except for Rosie O'Donnell)
I heard that years from now, Rosie O'Donnell will be serving kale smoothies to men in purgatory ... or would that be an afterlife locale further south?

I heard that years from now, Rosie O'Donnell will be serving kale smoothies to men in purgatory ... or would that be an afterlife locale further south?
I haven’t heard of her for decades, is that where she is? No? Seems an odd, old, sort of annoying, unfunny cow to be remembering in any sort of deeply negative way where you’d ascribe her to purgatory. I mean the line for that sort of slide into hell is miles long before her. No?

BK knows a lot of Rappers.

Surely he has friends already behind bars if he gets sent up river. Im not concerned about him.

Rosie is a Boston “9”

I haven’t heard of her for decades, is that where she is? No? Seems an odd, old, sort of annoying, unfunny cow to be remembering in any sort of deeply negative way where you’d ascribe her to purgatory. I mean the line for that sort of slide into hell is miles long before her. No?
Not sure what you're asking but I was just trying to clarify matters for Joker.

I think they’re desperate but what they’re trying to do is raise the stakes to give Kraft an incentive to make a deal. Right now, it’s easy for Kraft to fight fight fight all the way since the worst case scenario is just a slap on the wrist. So when you make the worst case scenario something bad, you give the accused an incentive to deal.

Having said that, I just don’t see this as a viable strategy for the prosecution.

All of this over a 70 guy getting a $100 * from a 50 year old woman.

seems like everyone involved has better things to do..........

kraft is guilty of solicitation, everything else is BS.

what really troubles the civil libertarian in me is how broad the warrant was and how the police made no attempts to minimize their intrusion into innocent people. That is why I want Kraft’s lawyers to get it all thrown out.

Why does that surprise you? The moderation and censorship here has gotten ridiculous over the course of recent years.
“M.oron” is a banned word on here now.

All of this over a 70 guy getting a $100 * from a 50 year old woman.

seems like everyone involved has better things to do..........

kraft is guilty of solicitation, everything else is BS.

what really troubles the civil libertarian in me is how broad the warrant was and how the police made no attempts to minimize their intrusion into innocent people. That is why I want Kraft’s lawyers to get it all thrown out.
I think you forget he got the Early Bird special, so I doubt he paid $100 at 11 am.

I went to check what comment you were responding to, and saw that it was from the previous page, and that it was so old that it was written when AndyJohnson was still posting!

Yup. I would wager that I’ve had in excess of 100 posts deleted over the course of the last month or so. It’s gotten extremely bad.
I really dont want to get back into it but I had post removed listing some OTG bust & simply pointing out he does some of his draft work after the draft. None is my opinion. The names are there, all bust. And he had tweets giving scouting reports/grades months after the draft past. None of that is opinion. It might hurt some feelings but that's very weak imo. Again I'm not looking to bash him more but we got into it & it was what it was. Not the biggest deal but removing post from one side is again weak imo.

and in other news...SF just banned paper cups...yup. Now you have to shyt in a real glass cup when you're sleeping on the sidewalk ...or else buddy!!!

A. I can’t stand Kraft and he obviously did it, but I believe in the Constitution and this is a joke of a case and makes a mockery of weighing privacy and safety.
B. The JPD is the absolute scum of the earth. At every step they’ve proven to be unconscionably stupid, power-drunk a-holes. I hope they get crushed in the lawsuits and people lose their jobs. This is why many people mistrust law enforcement.

I think you forget he got the Early Bird special, so I doubt he paid $100 at 11 am.

He’s cool getting fined $1,000,000 for a ball deflation scandal that didn’t happen, but shows up early for a $15 discount and then hops on a private jet later in the day.

A. I can’t stand Kraft and he obviously did it, but I believe in the Constitution and this is a joke of a case and makes a mockery of weighing privacy and safety.
B. The JPD is the absolute scum of the earth. At every step they’ve proven to be unconscionably stupid, power-drunk a-holes. I hope they get crushed in the lawsuits and people lose their jobs. This is why many people mistrust law enforcement.
The problem for JPD is that they are facing someone with the resources to fight their BS. "we'll charge you with a felony." Kraft's attitude is likely to be " go ahead and try"....

If a person cheats on their spouse then they will cheat you in business or whatever.

Ian has backed them all the way, regardless of who's making the initial call. What really pisses me off about it is that those of us who talked about this (over moderation, increased censorship) happening were assured that no such thing was going to occur. But, not only has it happened, it's kicked into overdrive.

You ought to be in my shoes.

The axe could fall any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back