PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just got back from the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulNEPats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Stadium was ROCKING tonight. This is probably the loudest I've ever heard the fans at Gillette. It was great. Merriman was mouthing off to the fans before the game, and a couple of the Chargers players were pretending to roll the camera as well. Jackasses. Belichick received a HUGE ovation when his name was called - it was great to see. It was also nice to see the Pats players kneel down when there was an injured charger in the first quarter, although I'm sure it wasn't to LTs liking.

Great way to start off the games at home!

Stadium was ROCKING tonight. This is probably the loudest I've ever heard the fans at Gillette. It was great. Merriman was mouthing off to the fans before the game, and a couple of the Chargers players were pretending to roll the camera as well. Jackasses. Belichick received a HUGE ovation when his name was called - it was great to see. It was also nice to see the Pats players kneel down when there was an injured charger in the first quarter, although I'm sure it wasn't to LTs liking.

as I noted in my thread the crowd was great...but I have heard louder (notably the banner games). But what a Fun game and the house was loud.

Stadium was ROCKING tonight. This is probably the loudest I've ever heard the fans at Gillette. It was great. Belichick received a HUGE ovation when his name was called - it was great to see. It was also nice to see the Pats players kneel down when there was an injured charger in the first quarter, although I'm sure it wasn't to LTs liking.

SO glad to hear this. Belichick deserves all the support he gets. This guy cares for his players, and it's nice to see his players and the fans give him a little something back.

They showed BB on the jumbotron early on during warmups and the stadium was only about a quarter full ... The place still got pretty loud with people cheering and BB raised his hand and you could see him say, "Thank you." You could tell he appreciated it, and it was nice to see him acknowldge that. It was a special moment. :rocker:

It was pretty cool, when they were showing BB waving on the jumbotron, Vrabel came over and flipped his hoodie up onto his head...

Man, I gotta get out to the razor for a game.... I hate being 3k miles away from my team. It was especially rough this week being a pats fan in San Diego. Great game guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes