PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I've Admit The Chargers Have Some Great Cornerbacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I was glad to see Brady shake off those 3 INTS.How ever I've to tip my hat off to the Chargers.They got a great group of corners in San Diego.You Chargers fans have nothing to be ashamed of.Congratz on a great season.

They do have a great secondary, but you can not kick fg's in the red zone and expect to beat the patriots, case closed.

they have 2 very good CBs but a lot of the credit goes to the pass rush. when Brady got time..we had open guys. we saw open guys early on too but Brady had guys in his face and couldnt see that side of the field.

their safeties were terrible imo. especially tackling

If Cromartie is not top 5 I don't know who is ... he is a beast.

I think the Chargers D just has Brady's number, they do a great job against him. Their offense just couldn't convert to get those TDs.

Panther has it right on the money. Jammer played out of his mind and Cromartie was pretty damn good as well. Problem is they can only cover 1 guy each. The safety play is average at best. Hopefully Weddle can be the guy next year and the front office can do something in free agency. I don't get to watch many Pats games on the West Coast but I must say, Welker and Faulk are unbelievable. What they do seems to be so simple, but so effective. It's these blue-collared guys that turn great teams into champions.

I think the Chargers D just has Brady's number, they do a great job against him.

The Chargers don't give Brady and Manning problems because they have the number of the two best QB's in the league. The Chargers D is very good which is the reason why.

The Chargers don't give Brady and Manning problems because they have the number of the two best QB's in the league. The Chargers D is very good which is the reason why.
how about saying ONE positive thing about the Patriots, Trollvara?...can't do it, can you....just know I'm enjoying your heart being ripped to pieces and stomped on. Have a nice offseason.

how about saying ONE positive thing about the Patriots, Trollvara?...can't do it, can you....just know I'm enjoying your heart being ripped to pieces and stomped on. Have a nice offseason.

Not at all. I don't live and die with football like some of you. I'm not surprised you get more joy out of watching people lose than seeing your own team win. How typical of you.

Great gutty win by the Pats, especially the defense in the red zone. They deserved the win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye