PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I give Chad Scott & Hawkins Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Those two performed very well and I love the 4 downline man rush.

The running game was very good. I think they will continue to do well against teams that have slow lb's.

I love the chemistry Brady is getting with gabriel.

While I was watching this game I was thinking about how big Hawkins is to this team. He was the savior of the secondary last year and this year he comes in and fills in great.

The guy is a much better safety than corner in my opinion. I'm glad we have him.

zippo59 said:
While I was watching this game I was thinking about how big Hawkins is to this team. He was the savior of the secondary last year and this year he comes in and fills in great.

The guy is a much better safety than corner in my opinion. I'm glad we have him.

I agree on both accounts. His play is almost worthy of considering starting him over Wilson at this point. That might be a stretch. But Hawkins is very solid.

BradyManny2344 said:
I agree on both accounts. His play is almost worthy of considering starting him over Wilson at this point.

Let's just hope we have that option. We don't know how "day-to-day" Wilson is!

And Hank Poteat acquitted himself well, too. :rocker:

Hawk saved last year's season, and now he again has showed how well he can play. I thought that Chad Scott was a starter last year before he was hurt; good to see him having a solid game. And Hank should have been on the Game One roster. He's a solid nickel or dime back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back