PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flipping between the ACC/Big Ten/PAC 12 Championship games thread

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NC jumping out to a 7-0 lead over Clemson, a NC win sends the entire committee into a tailspin.

Bama already punched their ticket, #3 Oklahoma is idle...

me too, Going for Iowa. Don't care about clemson vs UNC Just hoping for good games.

Clemson ties it up.

Ryan Switzer the next Wes Welker?

Future Patriot???

Pulling for Iowa (are never in these games LOL)

Watch for Desmond King, the corner, for Iowa. Would love seeing us getting him in the draft.

Rooting for MSU.

Why don't we have just NCAAF forum on here? Sometimes you just want to talk about college football and I know there are people here who wish to do the same.
Christian McCaffrey is the closet thing I have seen in college since Reggie Bush. When he touches the ball you know something special is happening.

I know that the TarHeels and HawkEyes are UnderDogs, but I don't care: Rooting for'm both!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

Nothing against Clemson or the Spartans ~ good Buddy'f mine played for Michigan State ~ but I've always loved the TarHeels, and I took a particular interest in this HawkEye Team, early on.

Damn, tough break on that INT for Iowa.

What a tough luck INT for Iowa, there a perfect ball, then the defender picks it off his teammates back.

There is that Switzer
kid again

That Calhoun kid from MSU looks like he is the real deal!!!

I know that the TarHeels and HawkEyes are UnderDogs, but I don't care: Rooting for'm both!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

Nothing against Clemson or the Spartans ~ good Buddy'f mine played for Michigan State ~ but I've always loved the TarHeels, and I took a particular interest in this HawkEye Team, early on.
Coached by a BB disciple, and are very team oriented, as in not having many big stars on the team.

They really remind me of how those Patriots teams in the early 2000's were.

I love Clemson and Dabo but I want them to lose just to see the chaos that will ensue for the playoffs selections.

I love Clemson and Dabo but I want them to lose just to see the chaos that will ensue for the playoffs selections.
Nah, I'd rather not see the like of Ohio State get in the playoff, although I'd love seeing North Carolina get in.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back