PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Basic facts” huh?.. Question: If they went to the moon in 1969, then why haven’t they been able to go back despite far more advanced technology?… Also, why do the NASA spacecrafts ALWAYS cease to crack the firmament. I’ll wait……..
Because nobody names there kid BUZZ anymore

WR Roman Wilson maybe much better than regarded he was making plays @ Michigan and ran very well at the Combines Hmmmm. :cool:

Here is something to keep in mind.

I don’t know who was responsible for scouting the backup QBs, but maybe there is a backup somewhere who could provide value in the late rounds.

It worked for Brady and Cassell, neither were starters in college, although in Brady’s case it wasn’t anything he did wrong.

Dylan laube from new hampsha is officially the dude to draft to catch passes outa the backfield. Rich man's Rex Burkhead

Here is something to keep in mind.

I don’t know who was responsible for scouting the backup QBs, but maybe there is a backup somewhere who could provide value in the late rounds.

It worked for Brady and Cassell, neither were starters in college, although in Brady’s case it wasn’t anything he did wrong.
After the Combines many are liking Rattler - Milton - Hartman and Pratt.

After the Combines many are liking Rattler - Milton - Hartman and Pratt.
I know this may not matter as much for certain positions, but...ewwwwww.

I know this may not matter as much for certain positions, but...ewwwwww.

Alright so he won't Beat even Brady now in a foot race but I think he can throw it with the best of them.

Alright so he won't Beat even Brady now in a foot race but I think he can throw it with the best of them.
Brady recently ran a 5.18. So yes, he would in fact beat Brady. I’m not saying it would he entertaining. Maybe someone would fall?

Brady recently ran a 5.18. So yes, he would in fact beat Brady. I’m not saying it would he entertaining. Maybe someone would fall?
I think Brady ran a 5.28, so Rattler is faster than Brady was when he was coming out.

Where Brady had lightning speed was his processing power.

Last edited:
The way the game has shifted, I'd vastly prefer someone who can escape and extend at this point.

Nope, he beats current Brady
Randy Moss = Marvin Harrison Jr. Full stop. Qb in 2nd rnd. Get the racehorse!

MHJ is a good prospect, but he is not the game breaker Moss was, not even close.

Nope, he beats current Brady

MHJ is a good prospect, but he is not the game breaker Moss was, not even close.
(Freaks Week." Harrison Jr., who has been clocked at a top speed of 23.5 miles per hour, laid out his goal for the 40-yard dash.Aug 16, 2023). Playmaker, what this team needs more than a qb!

These was the 2021 1st round draft picks. Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields and Mac Jones headlined a 2021 quarterback draft class heralded as one of the deepest and most talent-rich in NFL history. Ok. Iffy at best to really not that good. Picking a 1st round qb is a risk. Marvin Harrison Jr is a almost guaranteed starter and would move the chains with Zappe or Jones i.m.o. I want more than anything a sure bet to rebuild the Patriots. I know, I'm crazy.

Brock Purdy was in the Superbowl B.T.W. and is doing a great job. Brian Flores was his coordinator. Guess what Purdy had.........weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes